Home

Make an Movie to this game!?

TheGhost47

Well I guess it could be considered filler, but it would be filler that is more needed I guess. Things like "Where did the rebel logo come from" "How did the rebellion start" "What Jedi did Vader encounter during the purge". I mean these were things that shaped the 15+ years between episode 3 and 4. Rather then the few years between 2 and 3.

Sure the clone wars are a very important part of the SW story, but I think we seen enough of it in Episodes 2 and 3 to allow us to fill in the blanks. The bits of Greivous that we see are could because it sets him up for episode 3, but the rest just isn't needed. Especially the parts with Boba. I thought he was better silent, mysterious, and badass... rather then young, whiny, and conflicted.

Once again, JMO.

It won awards because there was no real competition in 2008.

And don't get me started on awards. The game also won an award for "disappointment of the year".

I get the impression that people like what he does and can do with the force, not who he is. I also noticed on many forums that a lot of people hate him. Unless you can show me the "most people" who like him I'm gonna stick to the fact that he is a wooden, flat and unlikable.

I think the character is great.

His character arc in the first game alone is spectacular. You start off with this "force wrecking ball" that is told to go kill everything and is essentially evil incarnate. As the character progresses you see how and why he ends up turning to good.... betrayed by Vader twice, finds a love interest in Juno, makes friends and allies when they were supposed to be his enemies, finds out about his father.

I also think people can relate to him along the lines of doing what the SHOULD do rather then what they are told or want to do.

So yeah, put me in the category of liking the character and liking what he can do with the force.

The SW stories were always driven by character... Galen Marek, Juno, Kota, Maris and even proxy all ooze character.

Archived