Home

Questions for LucasArts or Telltale?

Jeff

LFN will be getting a look at the upcoming offerings from LucasArts and Telltale on Tuesday and we'd like to give you all the chance to ask any questions you may have, directed towards the developers for potential interview questions. Hopefully LA will be able to hook us up like last year, but if not I will do my best to answer questions based on what they show.

For LucasArts, please keep the questions geared towards the games we know they will be showing - The Old Republic, Force Unleashed 2, LEGO Star Wars 3, and Monkey Island 2 Special Edition. Basically, we're not going to ask them "why haven't you guys made X game yet". KotOR 3 questions especially will be ignored. Though I'll just add to this that I think it would be fair to ask about future special editions, Steam releases, etc.

For Telltale, we expect to see Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent and possibly something on Jurassic Park and Back to the Future which were just recently revealed. Hopefully I'm not leaving anything known out, but I would also be willing to ask more open ended questions about the company or future projects if I get the chance.

Have at it!

I assume this can make it on the list...if not...it's cool.

Question: Is there any plan or possibility that the Lucasarts fan-favorite "Grim Fandango" will be released on Steam in the future?

Not sure if this next question will fit in...but I'll give it a shot.

Question: As Telltale continues to grow and expand its market, how will they ensure that they can please fans of series like Sam and Max and broaden its audience with newly acquired franchises (like Jurassic Park)?

If I've got any more...I'll be sure to ask. Thanks, Jeff!

For Telltale, we expect to see Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent and possibly something on Jurassic Park and Back to the Future which were just recently revealed. Hopefully I'm not leaving anything known out, but I would also be willing to ask more open ended questions about the company or future projects if I get the chance.

With regards to Puzzle Agent, ask them:

How are you so ****ing awesome?

Also, ask them if they can detail their Pilot Program and its prospects for indie game developers.

Jeff-ask them about the Clone Wars MMO--will we really be able to bounce Jar-Jar off of different explosions like PCGamer claims in one of their podcasts? And what are they doing to gear games for adults since they've obviously done the kiddie-thing to the nth degree?

Also--my family all wants to play TOR. Can they help families out with a family discount on the subscription fees for TOR? 4 subs a month is going to be a huge cost for us otherwise. What kinds of things are they going to do to allow adults to fully enjoy the game, but also give options to parents for controls for their kids? And can I have a cyan lightsaber?

And can I have a cyan lightsaber?

Yes, but at the discount price of $3.99.

OR, you may be interested in:

Lightsaber color TEAL

Lightsaber color AQUA

Lightsaber color CERULEAN*

Lightsaber color VERDIGRIS

Lightsaber color VIRIDIAN

Lightsaber color PINE GREEN

Lightsaber color TURQUOISE

* priced $4.99

For LucasArts:

Ask them if Darrell Rodriguez leaving the company is going to stop them from making more adventure games. Oh, and a release date for Monkey Island 2 Special Edition, if we don't get it already.

Telltale:

One of these questions may not be suitable, but anyways:

Any plans for another Monkey Island series?

Will Jurassic Park and Back to the Future be point and click games, and wiill they follow the same characters/storyline?

I'd just like to throw out there that LucasArts are not going to answer any questions on anything unannounced, so please don't even post any questions about that. If it's about releasing classic games, leave it open ended. If it's about anything else not game specific, it's not going to get answered.

Jeff- Maybe ask them what characters are going to be fetured in TFU2 ?

And possibly ask them about the changes compared to the first game, E.g

how is the targeting system compared to the first ? has it been modified?

what will the force poweres be like ? will there be more this time around ? and see if we can get a bit of an idea as to what force powers there will be .

And maybe if they can bring it out any faster lol im to excited for this game to come out .

(last one was a joke dont need to ask them that ) - but seriously HURRY UP hahah

Jeff- Maybe ask them what characters are going to be fetured in TFU2 ?

And possibly ask them about the changes compared to the first game, E.g

how is the targeting system compared to the first ? has it been modified?

what will the force poweres be like ? will there be more this time around ? and see if we can get a bit of an idea as to what force powers there will be .

And maybe if they can bring it out any faster lol im to excited for this game to come out .

(last one was a joke dont need to ask them that ) - but seriously HURRY UP hahah

This article answers most if not all of your questions.

Archived