Home

Replay Prologue Level (Darth Vader on Kashyyyk)

SciFiGeek17

Everytime I play this game, it always starts on the level with Starkiller and the Tie Factory. Is there a way to re-play the first level with Darth Vader on Kashyyyk.

And if so, do I need to enter a code or is there a way for me to access by points or completing all levels-bonus objectives and all?

AFAIK, the only way to replay that level is to start a new game - not continue, but start over again. Annoying, as it is one of the best parts of the game, imo (I like Imperials :xp:)

But anyway, unless it was changed in the Ultimate Sith Edition, you have to start a new game to play the level again...

AFAIK, the only way to replay that level is to start a new game - not continue, but start over again. Annoying, as it is one of the best parts of the game, imo (I like Imperials :xp:)

But anyway, unless it was changed in the Ultimate Sith Edition, you have to start a new game to lay the level again...

That's really annoying. And it was a great level. For me, I like both Felucia levels, especially the Imperial where you can to face the bull rancor :)

Archived