Home

Where Is Your UserName From?

SciFiGeek17

I made a post like this at another forum. I found it interesting to hear everyone's stories on how they got their username :)

Mine is because I love Science Fiction(althought the irony is I'm very picking at what scifi, I watch or read :p ) I've spent most of my time with computers and electronics and aside from the fact that they hate me, I'm pretty useful and helpful in various computer and internet departments.

And originally I was going to have the number 21, but it was already taken, but the year I was 17 was a good year for me, so chose that instead.

Anyway...

• 3 weeks later...

My initials and a pair of numbers to reach four characters. :xp:

Incidentally, back when playing Battlefront (similar story to Gamma097) my name was SW-001, as I always played a Stormtrooper. Got sort of shortened for the forums!

I used to play Unreal Tournament 2004. The Clan I was in, TG. I was, unofficially, one of the best players of UT2K4 at the time (this is around early '05). Whenever me and the clan would have a friendly fight, I would usually dominate everyone. Combining the tag and my apparent skill (I personally didn't think I was as good as everyone said I was. I knew I was good though), they started calling me TriggerGod. I guess it stuck.

• 3 months later...

Mine is from Star Wars Galaxies in memory on how many flippin' times I did the NK-Necrosis quest to get the Bane's heart crystal :p. It was all good fun though and I still have SWG, they're already celebrating halloween! It's awesome and I'm def looking forward to Wookiee life day (Christmas).

• 2 weeks later...
I used to play Unreal Tournament 2004.

………..

……………….__

…………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸

………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\

……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)

………\……………..‘…../

……….’’…\………. _.·´

…………\…………..(

I got my name from this dude:

saber-tooth-tiger-81627.jpg?1185849789