Home

10 Minutes of Gameplay

Harkonnen07

It's funny to hear them talk about how this is their "Empire Strikes Back". What was ESB famous for? Their twist. "No, I am your father." Not that I'm making a wild prediction, but again I don't think it would be stretch for Starkiller to find out that he really isn't a clone as the plot's twist. ;)

I noticed in the last run for your life moment hes running from a gunship, but right after he gets away he goes down a hall and just grips it and destroys it... why not do that to begin with?

Other than that sillyness It looks like its going to be pretty good.

I must admit it does look pretty good. I'm actually more interested in the story this time around. I wonder how will it work out with the cloning business. The producers claim that TFUII will be the ESB of the series. Maybe they have a scene with a revelation like in the movie?

Vader- I never told you what happened to the real Starkiller

Galen- You told me enough, the Emperor killed him

Vader- No, I am Starkiller... wait what!?

:p

I know it makes me shallow, and I'm not saying the game will suck, but damn I hate the idea of having to use two lightsabers. I've always thought of it as a gimmick, and having two lightsabers held backwards just feels that much worse. When I see videos it makes me think of a modding mistake were someone has screwed up the saber placement...

You can start your hating...now. :)

• 3 weeks later...
I know it makes me shallow, and I'm not saying the game will suck, but damn I hate the idea of having to use two lightsabers. I've always thought of it as a gimmick, and having two lightsabers held backwards just feels that much worse. When I see videos it makes me think of a modding mistake were someone has screwed up the saber placement...

nope, all your getting is love cuz that is exactly how i feel about it. I don't mind having two sabers though, but as you said literaly for a gimmick to spice up gameplay after my 6th play through. BUT WHY ARE YOU HOLDING THEM BACKWARDS?!?!?!?! it makes no practical sense it just means your not putting the full force of your arm into every swing, and now when he runs it just looks ridiculous with his sabers flopping around his back

as if holding one behind he's back wasn't bad enough...

hate it when game designers go "this is gonna look bada$$"

turns out,it also looks quite stupid

Archived