Home

Help making a new, very female, Jedi Robe?

Illy-chan

So call me picky but most of the outfits int KOTOR don't really do anything for me. I'm confident enough in my modding skills but, to be honest, I probably couldn't model/texture a nice robe from scratch to save my life.

I guess I'm spoiled from Hentai's armors for Oblivion (which are very easy on the eyes) but, if I were as powerful as Revan, I'd like to look good while conquering/saving the galaxy. I'm kind of thinking along the lines of a more sexy/streamlined version of Darth Revan's robes.

If anyone has idea on how/where to start or wants to help, I'm all ears.

i have a vision in my head....but i cant draw haha so unfortunetlly i canot help you.

Im thinking leather (brown or black), revealing bits of the hips maybe ...

And a nice long cloak to go with leather. Also maybe chuck in some belts or straps.

lol words can only describe so much , sorry :)

Cloaks would be cooler if they didn't clip so badly in KOTOR. Not much that can be done about that...

I'm not totally sure what I'd like myself. The Sedgan Wyndh Armor mod is pretty cool but something different would be nice too.

Well I had some time and I liked the idea, so i give it a try sooner as expected, and there is the preliminary result ! ^^

Tell me what you think, and if there are thing that you would like to change ;)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
basp.jpg

I liked the idea, and it solves the problem of mèy WIP (the female version of the robes) so, It will probably be a part of my mod, but as you are the one who requested you could have it sooner that the others x)

Show spoiler
basq.jpg

There is an ingame first try ^^

That is awesome! The physical design is great: sexy while still fitting the setting of the game. Kudos! What did you make that in, Maya?

The only thing I might change is the color but I could probably do that myself. Not too intense like the Star Forge robes. I'm a light side player (yeah, so I'm a goody-goody) but even I thought that was a bit bright. Maybe show a bit more skin too.

But yeah, that's really nice. <3

Random afterthought: Since you asked if there was stuff I would change, I do like the hip-belt thingys on the original set of Revan's robes. Of course, I'm a girl so I guess I would like accessories. ^_^;;

Well, the belt accesorys of revan are on the revan's model, and i'm not sure i could add it, maybe if someone good at merging would like to help me it would be possible ^^, and i'll see where could i show more skin :p

And like I said i'm going to use it in my mod (here:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204275), so i will do more robes, as many as the male robes, as this the male or female characters will be happy! xD

And hmmm for showing the skin, the only problem is that i'm a lazy boy, and I should do an Asian version, a black version, and a Caucasian version to match the heads T_T so maybe i could do it later, as a "XXX_sexy_add mod" xD (XXX= the name that will have my mod, i still have to choose)

and here is a new version, and a proof that the mask is a little big for females:

Show spoiler
basu.jpg

ps: I did it with Gimp ^^

The grey on the arms and legs looks a little flat. Other than that, the robe looks great and sexy. Or, you could replace the brown on the arms and legs to be skin, to make it more revealing and sexier.

The Gray you mean, and i have though about it but, just now i don't have the time to make three different skins for black, Asian, and Caucasian, so maybe later ^^

And the arms, not a so good idea, because it have the clothes form, not a normal arm form...

Nice! Gimp is all sorts of awesome!

Yeah, showing more of the arms was kind of what I meant but I'm hardly in the position to demand anything. :p

I like that blue and white one a lot! If there's anything I can do to help, tell me so and I'll try.

hmmm, well the skin with revan just don't seems me right, the real revan never show ever a little hair, but there are still two armors to do :o, i could do the tulak hord armor, more sexy, because it don't go well with revan in my opinion ^^

I suppose that's true. Granted most of the outfits in Star Wars that aren't for sex slaves tend to show fairly little skin. :p

Course, I'm also thinking as someone who gets overheated fairly easily and it's hot here now so I'm thinking skimpy anyway. ^_^;;

Well I had some time and I liked the idea, so i give it a try sooner as expected, and there is the preliminary result ! ^^

Tell me what you think, and if there are thing that you would like to change ;)

Show spoiler
basp.jpg

QUOTE]

you edited that one? O.o

Archived