Home

Glitch on Leviathon with Malak

CaptainLivewire

When I battle Malak on Leviathan (the second time, after he runs away), he gets low on health and it goes back to the scene where Carth says he wants to make Malak pay and you have to choose a character to perform the escape. Then it goes back to me in the room with Malak (who is now a non-fighting NPC that won't talk) and all doors are locked. Is this a glitch or am I missing something? Any way to fix it?

I have several mods installed and ive heard of this happening before.

One of these mods or mod conflictions is for sure messing it up but idk which one...

The BOS:SR Mod, the Revan Cape fix, and The Bastila Romance enhancement mod.

Do you have a file called lev40_carth.dlg in your override folder? It is a common cause of glitches like this because there are actually two files with this exact same name in the game assets that are completely different.

• 2 years later...
Do you have a file called lev40_carth.dlg in your override folder? It is a common cause of glitches like this because there are actually two files with this exact same name in the game assets that are completely different.

hi I Had Different glitch in my glitch when its sopposed to have me pick my guy to have come rescues us on the leviathan instead bastila yells "this isnt over malek!" and i see stars then im in the ebon hawk and everyone is standing around in a circle and im stuck.

well i tried this fix and it did it so thanks for helping me fix my game and wanted to post this so anyone else with my glitch will know this fixed it for me.

thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived