Home

Armor Progression

Ztalker

I'm hoping there is some type of color customization, since there are "thousands of sets of armor and equipment available to you as a Bounty Hunter." If there is a color customization option that would increase the "individuality" aspect that I feel they are trying to achieve

I'm hoping there is some type of color customization, since there are "thousands of sets of armor and equipment available to you as a Bounty Hunter." If there is a color customization option that would increase the "individuality" aspect that I feel they are trying to achieve

This.

What WoW lacks.

They could do what Guild wars did and make it so you can buy dyes that change the trim color of your armor.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Warrior_Elite_Kurzick_Armor_M_gray_front.jpgWarrior_Elite_Kurzick_Armor_M_dyed_front.jpg

Customization would definitely be nice, but they did mention that there are plenty of different kinds of armor and clothing for each class so I'd like to think that means that this armor progression demo is just and example and not an absolute.

^ All that mean is that you could get a different looking armor every few levels, but whats to say all the endgame gear is all the same pretty much, like WoWs.

Well according to the interview from G4 there are going to be tons of options for every level. So this hopefully means numerous types of endgame gear.

They could do what Guild wars did and make it so you can buy dyes that change the trim color of your armor.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Warrior_Elite_Kurzick_Armor_M_gray_front.jpgWarrior_Elite_Kurzick_Armor_M_dyed_front.jpg

I always went full-black in Guild Wars. Style was my middle name!

I hope details will be customisable too.

Add a little ammo pouch there, some torns here, some armor rust...trophies perhaps? Or rabit foot etc...would make the game so much more personal.

Archived