Home

Voice Over Sessions Documentary Tease

Harkonnen07

you notice, the actors look VERY similar to the charters they voice?

Well, of course Witwer and Cox look similar to Starkiller and Juno, considering they were not only voiced by them, but their main facial features were also the base for the two characters in the games and comics. But since they aren't carbon copies, it means that the modelers and texture artists did composite work (which means they took features from several different people and used them for the face. For example, Gordon Freeman isn't modeled and textured after only one person, but is actually a composite of, IIRC, about 4 different people.)

you notice, the actors look VERY similar to the charters they voice?

Someone pinch me...or slap me in the face...

OT: Nice video..always nice to see behind the scenes material!

I've stated before I'd like to see Witwer in the live-action series portraying Starkiller. Id would be cool to see him 'un-unleashed' and real!

I actually did. Let me upload it somewhere and I'll post a link.

Sweet. I don't know why the original uploader removed the video. I think he's the one who edit it and works for LA. Maybe he got in trouble for doing that. Either way the video is still going to be seen.

Sam's a great actor, he really did fine work in season 8 of Smallville as Doomsday... He's also a massive Star Wars geek so I'm sure he's having a lot of fun doing these games. awesome actor.

son-of-a-bitch....I knew starkiller looked familar!

Archived