Home

[TSL]Appearance.2da went missing..

Lunar4

Okay so Im on a vista laptop, its more than capable of playing this game.. I decided to reinstall TSL cause I found out that TSLRCM came out.

Anyways.

I installed following each step necessary in the "Get Kotor working on vista" topic.

Started game up, works great, played a bit of peragus just to make sure everythings working right/etc.

Its runnin great, so I decide to start installing some mods. I installed the following mods in this order:

USM -> High level force powers 2.0/2.1 -> Coruscant Jedi temple

This is where things got weird. I went to install 90SK's Ultimate Robe Pack, and the patcher says It cant find appearance.2da...... Thing is, wtf happened to it? Isnt it necessary for gameplay? How could I have been equiping different robes and armors/etc in my test run on peragus?

Any Ideas?

Well, i suppose the ultimate robe pack is installed with the tsl patcher, the problem is that when you install it, it look for the appearance.2da on your override to modify it, adding rows, etc... avoiding any incompatibility issues...

But in this case the TSL patcher isn't configured to add a appearance.2da if it wasn't on the override, so just put an appearance.2da on your override, and try to install it again :)

Archived