Home

A Couple Kotor2 Questions

Kira_Tsukasa

A couple things I'm wondering about here.

First, I see that Atton's built to be an assassin when he first starts off, which I like since I want a well rounded group that has specialized skills per person. In my mind, a key skill for an assassin is sniping ability, and when I think sniping, I think sniper rifle. What I want to know is what affects the ability to use blaster RIFLES, Dueling feats or Two-Handed feats?

My other question is about the (Name)'s Crystal for the lightsaber. Is it a color crystal that gives the blade the color you chose at the beginning, or is it a power up crystal like the Kaiburr? I know it gives stats and is upgradable through Kreia, but I want to know what slot it goes in.

My other question is about the (Name)'s Crystal for the lightsaber. Is it a color crystal that gives the blade the color you chose at the beginning, or is it a power up crystal like the Kaiburr? I know it gives stats and is upgradable through Kreia, but I want to know what slot it goes in.

The name crystal simply ups the stats of your lightsaber, depending on your alignment(it gives different bonuses for light and dark). Since its a focusing(i.e power) crystal, it doesn't change the color of your lightsaber. You can use it in a lightsaber of any color, which doesn't have to be the color you chose when Atton asked you about your previous lightsaber.

Archived