Home

Something found

Ser'eck

Ok I was browsing through google images and found the image on this site. It talks about a trailer?

Link>http://www.oldrepub.com/mediagallery/media.php?f=1&s=20090724072913284

In a general Showreel of the American trailer Zoic Studios, a total of three scenes that are in all probability from a previously unreleased video for Star Wars: The Old Republic come. To identify the Ebon Hawk, HK-47 and an unidentifiable Sith.

Does any one know if this is from the actual game or has anything to do with it?

Hmm interesting, the guy looks like the "Sith" stood with the HK droid in the very early tOR website pics... maybe its a trailer they were going to release, but decided upon the far better "Deceived" Trailer, unsure as to why the Ebon Hawk would be there, although a ship is not a living being and could be maintained i guess.

On a side note, how far did they get with KotOR III before it was canceled/re-thought?

Oh that guy is probably the apprentice of Revan's teachings.

Basically Revan probably took on an apprentice wither it was the Exile or not and over the 300 years they had each selected a new apprentice when their master dies/killed. This continued Revan's teaching (and maybe Exiles too) over the span of time till the big event happens with the War.

I'm assuming he and HK will be found or meet during your travels in TOR- maybe only if Sith or Jedi classes.

This would play on the idea of Bastila's bloodline/ great grand daughter is Leia and this Character with HK will be like Luke, in a somewhat way-

Oh that guy is probably the apprentice of Revan's teachings.

Basically Revan probably took on an apprentice wither it was the Exile or not and over the 300 years they had each selected a new apprentice when their master dies/killed. This continued Revan's teaching (and maybe Exiles too) over the span of time till the big event happens with the War.

I'm assuming he and HK will be found or meet during your travels in TOR- maybe only if Sith or Jedi classes.

This would play on the idea of Bastila's bloodline/ great grand daughter is Leia and this Character with HK will be like Luke, in a somewhat way-

Oh, I really really hope not. I hope with all the hoping power I can muster that it's just a scrapped idea and nothing ever - EVER - comes of it.

Oh, I really really hope not. I hope with all the hoping power I can muster that it's just a scrapped idea and nothing ever - EVER - comes of it.

I have a feeling your probably right. One thing the person with Sith eyes basically tosses most of what i mentioned out.

Most likely it was a demo shot of how the PC could travel to works and with a party member which they placed HK in since they did not have the companion character's models done. I have a feeling they did not show this rough piece since it might make plays think they can have HK 47 as a party member or people would think he was Revan.

On a side note, how far did they get with KotOR III before it was canceled/re-thought?

Not this far..only concept sketches of somekind of mining colony I believe...this is an old article that shows some small bits.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/02/27/rumor-kotor-iii-concept-art/

Hmmm...maybe they were still playing with the concept or Revan appearing the flesh back then and asked a small studio to make some concepts of it before deciding on the current approach. Interesting find, nevertheless!

I just wasn't sure about the photos authenticity. Be nice to find out more about who this person is or was intended to be.

I just found a video that matches the screenshots on the previous link. Still I wonder if the character is authentic or if he was created by the video poster.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Archived