Home

7up Yours!

ChAiNz.2da

What do you call the fizzy stuff? (multiple choice)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What do you call the fizzy stuff? (multiple choice)

• Soft Drink
    • Soda
    • Pop
    • Cola
    • Soda Pop
    • They're all "cokes"
    • Other (post and share)
    • Yoda

Well, I usually use the term 'pop' to refer in general terms, but I usually always want something specific.

A coke, a pepsi, a Dr. P, a Crush (cherry, strawberry or grape), a root beer.

Oh, my other favorite is "stay awake juice" but that's usually only limited to caffeinated beverages in general.

I see you have never drank the water around here. It will rust your pipes. :drink1::barf:

Where "around here" is that exactly? Anyway, it is possible that they fill those soda cans with that filthy water of yours (for better flavor, haha). How could you tell? :D

They must call you Mr. Bland.

Those pretty colors will make you blind soon enough. :xp:

I call it a tasty beverage :afro1:

Wha, wha, what?!? *runs before GTA sees post*

SAY WHAT AGAI--.........>_<

Damn, ran away already. :swear:

Also, what sodas/pops, etc.. do people here like to mix with their booze?

Here's one I forgot that might go nicely: Waialua Vanilla Cream soda, should be easily found at Raley's. :thmbup1:

Red Dead cream soda is good as well.

And blueberry soda goes nice in a lager.

Energy drinks like rockstar, monster, full throttle (preferably blue demon), and lost all seem like favorites amongst drinkers though I'd caution stimulants with downers is kind of dangerous for your system. They don't "cancel out" despite what some say. I'd caution you and anyone else here to be careful not to overdo super-stimulants. I used to be a junkie for it.

Try Bawlz g33k b33r as it tastes the best and is smaller, comparatively. If you *must* use super-stims.

This thread just ended right here, mother****ers.

:devsmoke:

I'm from the south. It's all Coke. Unless it's Izze. Then it's better.

Goes well with italian deli. :kamina:

I mostly call it pop and have always called it that, but on occasions I do call it soda.

While we're at it.. if you do drink this poison (literally :xp: ).. what's your fave?

I've pretty much abandoned the elixir.. except for the occasional mixer that involves the ingredient (Cap'n and Coke, yum) but in the hayday, Pepsi was my fav, followed by Mello Yello.

My favorite is Pepsi and Mountain Dew. I do like Cap'n and Coke too, mostly around the holidays. Speaking of Elixir you reminded me of our old family business where we mixed all our pop together (Pepsi, MD, Siera Mist, Mug & Fruit Punch) and called it a 'Suicide'. Don't ask, the name was my brothers idea.

Here in Serbia, we call it "gazirani sok", which literally translates as carbonated juice. I myself occasionally drink Coke, but I used to drink Pepsi Max, Pepsi Twist and Fanta too, before I decided to cut down on the carbonated stuff. :)

Other, we here in [Arnold] 'Caulifornia' [/Arnold] use the actual brand names for drinks.

Mountain Dew was my poison, and then it really became poison for I drank too much and had a bout of kidney stones, that hath returned several times... that kills the addiction quick.

Speaking of Elixir you reminded me of our old family business where we mixed all our pop together (Pepsi, MD, Siera Mist, Mug & Fruit Punch) and called it a 'Suicide'.

I remember 'suicides' :D

It was sort of a 'ritual' drink we would all have after ball games (playing or watching). However it was never a specific recipe. We would just go to concessions & mix together everything they had at the fountains. Surprisingly good (at the time).

Never had the kidney stones (ouch RH :( ) but yeah, in the same boat as the stuff literally turned to poison for me. That stuff is nothing but liquid calories. I have a pretty high metabolism, but even that stuff can catch up to you if you're even a smidgen non-active. After stopping drinking that stuff.. I was amazed at just how many pounds had melted off.

Drink in moderation kids :lol:

Pop for life. Even after being out in CA the past two summers I will never be turned to "soda". I even got called out on being a midwesterner a few weeks ago at a restaurant when I said pop.

When I'm in charge, all those other words will be thrown out and it will be pop globally.

Archived