Home

Crash Fix For Catalyst 10.5+

XycaleTh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Double click ? I have double clicked on atifix.bat and it opens me that notepad where is writed : expand atioglxx.dl_ atioglxx.dll.. How to do it ? I done it like this : I opened notepad and wrote there expand atioglxx.dl_ atioglxx.dll then I click save changes and rename it to atifix.bat , and then I copy that into my GameData folder which is located for me C:/Program Files/LucasArts/Star Wars JK2 Jedi outcast/GameData ....Try get there detailed instructions about that atifix.bat file ...I can not understand that, but I hope that after using this thread I will be able to play Jedi Outcast on windows 7 32-bit (after running it gives me an error " JK2SP.exe has stopped working")

you probably have windows set to hide known file extensions which is the default setting. so your atifix.bat is actually named atifix.bat.txt. it's something that really annoys me about windows, but apparently MS thinks it's a good idea. rather than have you turn off hiding file extensions, it might be easier to open a command prompt (start-> run -> type 'cmd' and press enter)

then in the command prompt, type 'cd c:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star wars JK2 Jedi Outcast\Gamedata' and press enter

then you should type 'expand atioglxx.dl_ atioglxx.dll' and press enter

obviously not typing any of the quotes in.

Archived