Home

Mandalorian Armor with Areas

bryzz

i wanted to make it so that the Mandalorians armor was camo and went with the areas there in but i have no have enough practice reskinning and i can do everything else - im looking for a camo texture to go with the shadowlands, and then another for the grassy fields. I was also thinking about somethinng special for bendak but i think im going to wait on it.

im looking for a camo texture to go with the shadowlands, and then another for the grassy fields. I was also thinking about somethinng special for bendak but i think im going to wait on it.

Take a Look at mien and Daks Mod http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204123

Mandalorian Assualt. Browse the Armors and if there Any You Like i would be happy to send you the Files with a Changed Apperence.2DA File so you can make this Mod By Changing the Mandalorians Apperence in the UTC's

Yeah i was literally looking at that earlier and i saw a "Jungle Camo" type of thing but the greens seemed to bright for the shadowlands - also im playing the game and taking screens to get an idea of the colors for the camo to go with the fields

Also I included camo skins in my skin pack mod for TSL, but they would be compatible with K1 as well. Also, GeorgNihilus used the same skins and incorporated the armors in-game in his own mod here. So let me know if you would like to use those. Also like Holty said the ones in Mando Assault would be good too :thmbup1:

i was looking at the thread and noticed the N7 armor it looks amazing - i was thinking that that might be really good for Bendak (the only thing that i think would be out of place is the way the texture looks new - the armor would need some wear-n-tear) - what do you think?

also the desert camo would look great for Jagi and his thug helpers - and if one of you could make another that is very similar but somehow shows Jagi is in charge that way they do not all look the same (some type of commander version of the skin)

urban camo would be great for Manaan - the one merc

then all thats left is Kashyyyk and (Dantooine/Unknown Planet - i will use the same texture for both of these)

Also i feel like Sherruk should have his own armor too

any advice, opinions, and comments on the ideas would be great

Ok now I have arranged to get textures for Kashyyyk, Tatooine, and Manaan. I’m still looking for a texture for Dantooine.

I have a request for a texture that looks similar to this but for the regular Mandalorian armor (for Sherruk):

CanderousOrdoOnTheRavager.jpg

i am a fan of ironman an i think a Mandalorian armor skin would look great based off of this - i am borderlined on whether it is a Mandalorian or a regular battle armor type of thing - it could be both but im not sure

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
War_Machine_by_welch99.jpg

Note: sorry about the size of the pic i couldnt find this any smaller

Archived