Home

Anyone have copies of these old mods?

Maleven

Anyone still have copies of these old mods? I can't find them anywhere on the internet anymore...They were two of my favorites and I want to be able to use them again.

-Talchia's Hardcore Mod - This was an awesome mod that made the game extremely difficult because it changed all the enemy stats and weapons. I used to like to use a LOT of RedHawke's Mods (Great Stuff...massively overpowered though = my opinion) and this mod counterbalanced all that power.

-Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge - Yes, beleive it or not, but I can't find a working or otherwise undamaged copy of this. Tried FileFront, but everytime I download it its corrupted some way and I tried megaupload but the link doesn't exist anymore.

It would make me super happy if someone could upload them somewhere for download or send me copies somehow.

I also would like to request that someone post the links to a website or download for:

-Kotor 1 Restoration Mods - Any and all that you can think of would be much appreciated...I remember waiting so long for those mods and then my motherboard fried itself on me and I haven't been able to play for a few years...

I used to be a regular visitor to this forum, but haven't really been here in a couple years. I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed and also everyone who has helped guide other members in the right direction to finding what they are looking for.

Archived