Home

Wonder Woman gets new look

I can see how some folks would be upset that she isn't dressed like a pRon star anymore. Personally, I'm not fussed.

Whatever happens in 2010 can never take away the huge crush every boy, and many girls had on Linda Carter in the 80s :)

LyndaCarterWonderWoman.jpg

mtfbwya

It might be a good thing, but you could easily mistake her for someone else. Sure, maybe a redesign for the character is nice, but they could've at least maybe left some traits from her original costume in this one. Now she just looks like a heroine from a cheap kids show.

^^

No she doesnt:

NewWonderWomanV1.jpg

Well, she looks less slutty and more badass, which is probably a good thing.

You said it. I've always thought of Wonder Woman as just an eye-candy character, till now. I mean, a chick in a bathing suit with metal bracelets doesn't kick ass the same way as someone like Jean Grey.

^^

No she doesnt:

NewWonderWomanV1.jpg

You said it. I've always thought of Wonder Woman as just an eye-candy character, till now. I mean, a chick in a bathing suit with metal bracelets doesn't kick ass the same way as someone like Jean Grey.

Well, with the image you posted, of course. But with the image on the yahoo page, a somewhat different story.

I agree with the general feeling that she looks better and more modern. She is definitely less of just an eye candy character but still pretty damn hot. Wonder Woman has been a pretty stagnant character for many years. This could be a nice, modern re-emergence of the character.

I like the new shirt. It's modern yet still Wonder Woman. I don't really like the pants, though. Just generic black pants... from afar (the yahoo picture) she doesn't look like Wonder Woman. She almost reminds me of an updated Jubilee... I think it's the jacket.

I'd like to see her with dark blue pants with a line of white stars down the side. To me, that would really tie the old version to the new while still being more modern. Perhaps the same could be done with the jacket, having the stars run down the sleeve... though, that might be too much.

From her neck up is perfect, though. I love her face. Perfect kickass babe that's super hot. Perhaps it's kind of odd, but I've always found both circlets and chokers to be hot. She has both. Bob is pleased. lol

Anyway, I'm definitely happy to see that they are pushing the character again. It's a shame she was stuck as a bit of a joke for so long. I hope they really go with it and Wonder Woman can find her place in the modern world.

Looks like the trend of women's clothing getting progressively trashier has finally reversed itself. Thank the maker.

If I never saw another fat chick who thought that trying to stuff herself into the latest slutwear was a good idea it would be too soon. :dozey:

You're kidding, right? The Foxhole could never fill out that suit like Linda Carter could. She lacks the necessary, um, topography.

Now go take a cold shower, or something. :p

hahahah . She would look amazing in that outfit lol if they ever re-made a wonder women movie, i would vote for the fox to be main character. I think i actually saw a pic

of her in a wonder women outfit somewhere.... maybe google or something lol

I'd pick a good looking brunette that had a bit more acting skills. Fox is foxy looking, don't get me wrong, but in general I just don't see her doing phenomenal as a lead role, just kind of "meh". Sorta like Jessica Alba; gorgeous looking and perhaps feisty IRL, but not the best actress I ever came across for invisible woman.

Their personality IRL has to sort of match the role IMO. While "you should not be yourself on stage" (--Alice Cooper) part of who you are determines your drive and your energy in a role. A strong, say leader character or someone IRL would make a good primary character. Someone more of a follower would be better suited to being a secondary character.

--Just my opinion. :p

Archived