Home

Game Play

Jodski

The only thing they need to add to the game play to make it awesome is dismemberment's like in the Star Wars Jedi Knight series and it'll be pure gold.

But they wont, because unless it's a game not completely controlled by Lucas it'll have so many flaws it's not funny. Anyone care to guess why this awesome addition has been left out off all star wars games since Jedi Knight?

If a Admin happens to come across this would you mind enlightening us?

Not to further an already answered topic, even though it may be used for other things about game play but.

Err...I suggest you look at this video.

PS: I'm pretty sure that dismemberment has been left out of games because of the rating system. Not sure why they're using it now.

It was said by haden in a live demo that they wanted it to feel more like a lightsaber and not like your swinging an luminous bat around.

• 2 weeks later...

i do not care about dismemberment in the slightest, though it would probably be cool to see make an appearance. What i want is for every enemy to no longer have a knockdown move. I swear at some points on sith master it was literaly *knockdown* *get up* *knock down* *get up* *knockdown* *dead*

and then i'd have to go buy a new controller and a new wall

Archived