• Encounter in the Desert
    • Coruscant
    • Assault on Theed
    • The Final Battle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is a nice question. I must say that I love Mos Espa mainly because you are free and you can do what you want. Also I like a lot Its environment and mission. You can do multikills... always funny. The same in Most Espa Arena.

I like Coruscant too because the suburbs, where there are a lot of poor people asking for food and with sticks waiting for attack you If you dont cooperate, all is old and broken, there are cockroaches in the floors; walls, floors, boxes, etc. are very dirty, I think that the environment is nicely done again. There are like a rodian's commercial district, landing plataforms, offices, a guide tour center and other stuff, a very coruscant environment.

My vote goes to Mos Espa.

PD: I will play it again.

Edited by Alfa_One

I guess mine is Gardens of Theed. Specially the first and last part of the level where everything is calm near that lake with platforms. As for locations, I know these are nothing special, but I like CorusMall (on Coruscant level) with its Roonan traders:

CorusMall_1.png

And 7-Gee Lounge:

1024px-7-Gee_Lounge.png

P.S: Pictures taken by myself.

Edited by Alexrd

Oh that is the "commercial district" that I said, I thought that they were rodians, now I realize that they are roonan traders and that place is called CorusMall. After reading your reply I found more info in the Wookieepedia, very interesting.

When I say "suburbs" Im refering to the Restricted Area, a lower part of Coruscant.

I will post some screenshots, thats a nice idea.

Yes. I've created the CorusMall article and uploaded both pictures to Wookiepedia some months ago.

I know that place you're talking about. They are some kind of underground levels. Never liked that part. Once, I tried to give chokies to some guy on the underground, since he was asking for food, but it didn't work...

I voted for Escape from Theed as my favorite level only because it is the one I am most familiar with. I can't argue with anyone who thinks that Mos Espa is a good level, as, quite simply, it is. It comes a close second in my opinion, but only because if you killed enough people in the town then infinite thermal detonators will begin to spawn at certain locations. Not all at once, mind you. Everyone could be dead, but those blasted thermal detonators...(get it? Blasted....thermal detonators?.....yeah.)

I voted for Escape from Theed as my favorite level only because it is the one I am most familiar with.

I would vote for Escape from Theed if you hadn't the Queen always complaning at you:

"You are stepping on my dress."

"I never thought a Jedi could be so rude."

:migraine:

But that's not all. The worst is when she gets stuck or when she rushes to some battle droids or destroyer droids and gets eventually killed.

She alone takes nearly all the enjoyment of the level. (Which is one of the best, visually speaking.)

I can't argue with anyone who thinks that Mos Espa is a good level, as, quite simply, it is. It comes a close second in my opinion, but only because if you killed enough people in the town then infinite thermal detonators will begin to spawn at certain locations. Not all at once, mind you. Everyone could be dead, but those blasted thermal detonators...(get it? Blasted....thermal detonators?.....yeah.)

From what I recall, there are only two locations on that map where thermal detonators spawn.

Edited by Alexrd

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to agree, the Mos Espa Arena was pretty cool. And also, without trying to sound like a psycho when I say this, is was easier to kill everyone ln this map so long as the way was clear to the main track. Did anyone else notice that the guards in this map had a tendency to get back up and be invincible if damage was dealt to them while they were performing their dying animation? I would panic so much when I killed one in the 7-Gee lounge and it got back up again! :o That's why I would use my lightsabre and swing once, move back and repeat that pattern. That sorted them right out. That was a bit of a ramble wasn't it?

I like Swamps of Naboo. It was the only level where I tried to clean it from any droids. I always ended up dying on that stationary transport in the middle of the forest. Lots of droids there...

Edited by Alexrd

• 2 months later...