Home

Spiderman Rebooted!

RC-1162

Source

Apparently Andrew Garfield is now the new Spidey. I don't really have many worries about this except that I hope they make Venom the true badass that he is, this time around, and dump the whole whiny-neighbourhood-geek facade.

Thoughts?

Maybe this time around they'll be able to go one movie without having Spidey have an internal crisis over whether to be a good guy and/or a superhero. Or having the last two fights involving the bad guy kidnapping Mary Jane, suspending her at a high altitude, endangering a bunch of citizens, or said citizens trying to save Spider-man.

except that I hope they make Venom the true badass that he is, this time around, and dump the whole whiny-neighbourhood-geek facade.

Thoughts?

Venom got exploded. :indif:

I'll be perfectly alright with it if they bring in villains like Mysterio and Carnage.

I never really watched the scenes with Peter dealing with problems. I skipped to the parts with Spidey beating problems.

I'm looking forward to checking out what this reboot will bring.

Well, if anyone is getting their hopes up expecting to not see Peter dealing with his inner demons, I'm sorry to burst yer bubbles, but it doesn't seem likely. The hero has always been like that both in the comics as well as the cartoons. Plus, if the reboot is going to stage him on his school days, like the first half of the first movie, we can expect a lot more of teenager angst and tribulations.

If it wasn't for the third Spider-Man movie, I'd say this was a terrible idea, seeing how the first two were pretty good.

I enjoyed the first two films, but I absolutely hated the third one. It had a cheap, and generic plot; along with generic, and lame villains such as Venom.

The reboot could potential revive the film series, but I'll hold judgment until it's released.

A reboot? So soon?

No. This can't be good. :(

Snaggletooth

One would think that she could afford braces.

Nice bewbs, though. Remember the scene in the rain? Turkey's done. :)

Archived