Home

Minor modding

Rogue Leader 2010

• 5 years later...

I apologize, it's been a LONG while since I've been here; how has everyone been? Anyway, lately I got back into modding the PC version of Battlefront using Zeroeditor but what I was wondering; how do I rename the units in the game? And by units, I mean the soldiers/classes. Namely because I edited some units on the Rebellion side (I gave the Rebel Pilot a Blaster Rifle and a Lightsaber in place of his original weapons and I gave the Vangard a Rifle also in place of his pistol and replaced the Thermal Detonators with the Concussion Grenades) and as such was planning on renaming the pilot "Alliance Elite Pilot" and the vangard "Rebel Marine" in honor of the class in BFII. I also edited the Republic side (Though the only class I actually edited was also the pilot, I gave him a rifle to replace the bolt caster and replaced the pistol with the EMP Launcher) and wanted to rename the pilot to "Commander Cody" (Eh, he was one of my favorite characters in the movie and I was planning on naming the vangard for the republic Captain Rex). If someone could help me out with this, I would very much appreciate it. :)

Archived