Home

lightning crystals

deesnyder

Good day everyone... My first thread and first post here at LF... I've been a die hard star wars fan for about 10 years now and just like each and everyone of you out here i'am anxiously anticipating the release of TFU 2.

As the topic states, i would love to see a "lightning crystals" feature in this game where we'll be able to change the color just like your saber blades... All in favour say "aye" and hopefully LA might check this out and add this feature.

Greets from India, Weather's bad and have to report back to college in about 10 days.

Also i would love to have the other color's as well, But please not that god awful black lightning nonsense like the black saber... and once more everyone please go through this thread and anyone in favour please post, this is a feature i would love to see.

i actually like this idea of changing lightening colour, but it should have it's own screen, cause the reason you have colour crystals and power crystals in the game is because when building a lightsaber in the starwars universe you implement crystals, wheras when using force lightening you don't use crystals at any point, so the whole idea of 'lightening crystals' is pretty dumb

i actually like this idea of changing lightening colour, but it should have it's own screen, cause the reason you have colour crystals and power crystals in the game is because when building a lightsaber in the starwars universe you implement crystals, wheras when using force lightening you don't use crystals at any point, so the whole idea of 'lightening crystals' is pretty dumb

It really doesn't matter how they do it as long as the ability is there.... Thats all i'm asking for... A lightsaber not cutting limbs was "pretty dumb" in the first game as well...

fair point alot of mistakes were made at the start but you gotta let them have it since it's the first starwars game in AGES like this. But they should probably prepare for the ****sstorm if they make any mistakes now. Customization is key.

fair point alot of mistakes were made at the start but you gotta let them have it since it's the first starwars game in AGES like this. But they should probably prepare for the ****sstorm if they make any mistakes now. Customization is key.

lolll... Well said and they better be prepared... Haden Blackman's nose is getting bigger compared to TFU 1's interviews... He better not be lying. I would have preferred them making the force lightning look a lot like the "pre-vis" video instead of adding jedi mind trick... Its completely pointless... When i first read about this game, what hit me in my mind was, at last a jedi simulator has finally arrived.. Man the force duels in the game should have been two - handed as well...

lolll... Well said and they better be prepared... Haden Blackman's nose is getting bigger compared to TFU 1's interviews... He better not be lying. I would have preferred them making the force lightning look a lot like the "pre-vis" video instead of adding jedi mind trick... Its completely pointless... When i first read about this game, what hit me in my mind was, at last a jedi simulator has finally arrived.. Man the force duels in the game should have been two - handed as well...

the thing i'm worried about is that there is only a few new powers at best. In the demo and in interviews they seem to be putting emphasis on the fact that current powers ahve been updated and on jedi mind trick. Im a bit worried thats all there is :S

Well, just give us a few ways to combine the current powers, and more creative hack n slash styles, and its all cool.

Well, for one i discovered that if you do a repulse with the force fury activated... You be treated to the "all storm troopers get vaporized in the betrayal cinematic" But force fury??? c'mon.. atleast think outside the box. Force fury esque powers have been seen in devil may cry and god of war... although i do like the idea of crushing an at-st one shot rather than quicktime events.

Well if this was...way back then, then yes, you could use soooo many other force powers

Sith spear <-- Dark Side

Force Wall <-- Light side

Death Field....

Look there is a lot okay~ XP its just they have no logical means to teach more force powers....Even force lightning was a stretch cause, Vadar can't use Lightning, Force choke we might see though.

well I hope they have fixed the force jumping, esp with tryin to get crystals in TFU that sucked big time, an there was no way to reach the crystals, whether they be across big gaps, or in the thing on felucia, was fun finding the crystals, was a pain in the butt, when tryin to get some of them, esp the ones you had to jump to.

a small request, please comment on the lightning crystal part as well...

Well, it looks like they're pretty much staying with the core force powers... But i do hope this happens. When force fury is activated we can maybe lift up a group of storm troopers and torture them with lightning like in the pre-vis video...

Archived