Home

FORCE UNLEASHED GAME

Hi all, just new to forums, loved this game, my favourite SW game before was Jedi outcast, it is still brilliant but ive come to love this game and what it essentially is. My question is: Why is it no one has ever made a game based on Luke skyalkers exploits? i mean, if yu combine the technology from the force unleashed, haden blackman and some cool art design, you could design the ultimate luke fan game:- ranging from the battle of hoth(hinted at in sith edition) to the duel with vader in bespin-some levels inspired by Shadow of the Empire concerning luke, the han solo rescue would just be phenomenal with luke cutting up jabbas army into pieces and throwing them into the sarlacc, jumping from skif to skif until all of jabba men are dead meat. Even the battle of endor, taking down those scouts on the bikes culminating with the battle with vader to save his soul. I mean...why has no one thought of this??? and i dont like the reasoning that its been done before...yeah on the snes...not looking good on HD with the graphics from force unleashed!!! call it "Star Wars the force Unleashed: Lukes Chronicle" or something like that and i guraantee it will sell. What does everyone think? to see luke kick jedi ass like a real bad ass jedi knight??? to play him when your kiking ass with the force????

Hi Obi Dan, welcome to the forums. :)

I like the idea and it sounds good in theory. But ive said it before a couple times. Personally luke is a bit of a panzy ....hahah they didnt make him bad enough in the movie and i think that effected my opinion of him.

But having said that, if they did make a game based on him , and it was made like the force unleashed (awsome force powers and stuff) or even an rpg ... and more with an evil streak or even stronger in some way, i would Deffinetly Consider it :)

yeah exactly it would kick ass, but what i would like to know is what the boys at lucasarts are thinking about for future games??? i know its abit early to think about but im sure they have presented a few ideas to keep the franchise running, and im just curious where it could head.....does anyone in the force unleashed team read these posts? Haden Blackman perhaps?? lol, id seriously like to know their thoughts on this subject...

why not come out with an Republic Commando 2 instead of TOR

Because Republic Commando 2 wouldn't make a quarter of the money TOR will probably end up making. ;)

Anyway...yea, I'd play a TFU game with Luke, but I'd rather have more with Galen for now--or possibly Maris Brood.

Archived