Home

The Force Unleashed Franchise

Obi Dan

Where can it continue to? ive heard that lucasarts want this to be an ongoing franchise in the starwars games which im delighted of, but what stories can they tell once starkillers is done with FU2? well i reckon they should start basing the onging games in this franchise with stories from the EU!!! i reckon an awesome idea would be to create a game based on one of the best EU stories ever...and widely regarded as Ep7-9 " The Thrawn Trilogy". Now this is a story that would lend itself perfectly to a Force unleashed game...its not centred on any movies if that tends to be a problem for some fanboys(i dont know why that is anyway), its set after Ep 6, and we get to see luke see the full range of his powers, as he is a fully fledged jedi knight, starting to use his powers to the full (something never seen in the movies). Now i reckon this is an area that many would love to see, you can bring back all the chracters from the OT and include new ones too:- ADmiral Thrawn, Mara Jade, Cbaoth, Talon Kaarde, The noghri, i would love to play this game, they could even make each story a game on its own, look at the possiblities...it just feels like there are some awseome stories that would lend themselves to this franchise perfectly, why create brand new stories when we can visualise past ones in a whole new way?? The force Unleashed Way??? i would like to see what people think of this idea? P.S - who wouldnt love to see a game where you play as luke fighting a clone of yourself in the ultimate force unleashed experience???? comeone that sound way too cool.

i'd rather they went backwards to the clone wars and had you as one of the generals fighting in it, and then towards the end fleeing during order 66, or further back to when the jedi order was still solid, and have you going on missions for the order and whatnot.

Do you know how hard it'd be to create a Clone Wars story now, with all the material that's been released between 2002 and 2005, plus the new cartoon series that's forcing everyone to frantically reassemble the disheveled timeline now? There's practically no room for anything!

Hey, if they continoue to much, you get stuff like Megaman or Sonic.

Now sure, some megaman and sonic games are good, but going to much, you lose the mojo.

Yes they could continoue....but they need to be careful with what to work on. They should work on a Kotor 3 because they still have loose ends.

Archived