Home

leaving telos academy

Laochra

when i first entered telos academy i was confronted by handmaiden telling me to put away my weapons, i was given the choice of a few answers, if i chose the lightside one, the cinematic wud end and i wud still have my weapons and kreia and atton wud still be beside me. also i couldnt talk to any1 in the academy, atris was standing with her meditation chamber door open, and i couldnt get on the ebon hawk. if i chose any other aswer the kreia wud say somethin i wud comply and the screen goes black and i cant move, but still can access my map and inventory etc.:eek:

so i downloaded usm, which supposedly fixes this but all it did was disarm me and allow me to talk to atris but not leave.

then i downloaded the telos academy fix

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Telos_Academy_Fixes;100698

which showed me a scene between atton and kreia in which me mind reads him. then i talk to atris and when i try to get on the ebon hawk a scene between atris and handmaiden happens in which she tells her to go with me on my journey. then when i try again the scene plays again, but atris is standing in the same place as she was at the ed of the scene, but it moves the camera as if she is walking down out of the chamber, and once the camera reaches her standing still the movie ends. this is a loop and the only way i can get off telos is by warping.:confused:

also there are no handmaiden sisters in the academy for some reason.

but when i warp onto the ebon hawk, the navigation system only shows telos and the blown up peragus, i dont have handmaiden in my party and when i try to talk to t3 it repeats a conversation about him being sorry for losing the ebon hawk ad me telling him to meet me on the ebon hawk. :raise:

someone help me as this is very anoying and i want to complete the game without cheating. and i want handmaiden.

With that fix in place, try going back to a save from before you board the shuttle to leave the military base.

All of this can be avoided by simply choosing any dialog option other than the one that says "...We mean no harm."

List all of your mods. Having more than one mod installed where those mods are competing to fix the same problem is confusing to the engine at best, and quite possibly counter-productive as those mods will mostlikely contain different versions of identically named files.

The fact that you have no Handmaiden Sisters running around says that something is wrong.

actually for 1 game i only used skip peragus, cuz i hate it. and went throught telos and it didnt work.

for the second i used skip telos cuz i couldnt be bothered doin it again ad it didnt work?

does any1 have any good advice on wat to do now?

cud i mod my game using kse into thinking i have left telos and have handmaiden in my party?

Most of your problem comes from those mods that you're using and warping around and corrupting your saves with KSE, so don't do that in the future.

When the Handmaiden tells you to surrender, choose any dialog option but the first one.

Save a LOT, and in different slots.

Problem solved.

i didnt warp or mod my saves until i couldnt get off telos!

and the only mod i used the 1st time, (which didnt work) was skip telos

Today 01:32 PM

Qui-Gon Glenn Skip peragus was actually TSLRP approved for testing, and had been reliable in my experience, although not perfect.

i didnt warp or mod my saves until i couldnt get off telos!

and the only mod i used the 1st time, (which didnt work) was skip telos

Quote:

Today 01:32 PM

Qui-Gon Glenn Skip peragus was actually TSLRP approved for testing, and had been reliable in my experience, although not perfect.

Since I was quoted....

Skip Peragus is good as long as you follow the ReadMe instructions perfectly. The first instructions are the most important... they tell you how to operate the first medical console across from the morgue and activate SuperSquall's mod. Yes, really. (If you have been to that console, you get the joke :p ) They also tell you the mod will work on a fresh save only - ie: NEW GAME.

Then you must proceed through Peragus as normal (according to the instructions mind you, this is just my memory's shadow of them) until you get to the Security Officer's Desk (could be some other officers...) then do the whole console thing again, answering all of the questions there about yourself, about Darth Revan's story, and then *poof* skip Peragus.

Do not use Skip Telos.

Follow all of Evil Q's advice.... I might even add do a fresh install, which will wipe away bad memories of Skip Telos, and any other half-baked or incompatible mods you may have had installed.

Good luck, let us know how it goes. Read the ReadMe!!!!

when im leavin peragus i get on my ship.

atton tells me to get on the turret.

i shoot lots of sith.

i fight the ones that get aboard.

then, the screen goes black

i still sounds lyk im on the turret and i can do all the things i could on it expect seeing!

also the only way i can get out of the game is task manager as when i press esc it comes up paused game.

WTF!? do i do?!

Sounds like a system issue.

Tell us your OS, posting your system specs would be even better. Follow these instructions. Post them in the Workbench, in this thread, after reading through it, especially the first few posts. Attention to Evil Q pay you should.

If you have Vista/7, I am guessing your install is at fault. If you have XP, either you have settings up to high for your hardware or you need to update your drivers.

i have win 7 ultimate edition, would this be a problem?

EDIT 1: the 1st link you sent me wouldnt load, and i dont have vista, so i cant really use that can i?

EDIT 2: sorry i didnt see the windows 7 help on the second link, try to see if it will work.

Archived