Home

My Baby Daughter is Born Today

Shem

At 2:34 A.M. Pacific Time, my baby daughter came into the world. She was 19 1/4 inches and 6 pounds and 8 ounces. I'll post pictures later.

I had to make a run home and pick up some things for my wife and I thought I would give the word for a few minutes before I head out back to the hospital again.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At 2:34 A.M. Pacific Time, my baby daughter came into the world. She was 19 1/4 inches and 6 pounds and 8 ounces. I'll post pictures later.

I had to make a run home and pick up some things for my wife and I thought I would give the word for a few minutes before I head out back to the hospital again.

Congratulations Shem! :D

Congratulations Shem! That is just absolutely Shemtastic! :D

Congrats. May she only cause your hair to gray, not fall out, as she gets older. ;) So, when're you getting the shotgun (or what model do you have now). :p

*ahem*o_Q I would like to recommend the 870 Remington Express for him, if doesn't have one yet. It's lightweight, handles with ease and has almost no recoil when shooting rock salt packed in modified shotgun shells.

Maaaaan you should've seen those boys run when I would break that thing out, after some unapproved late arrivals bringing my daughter home from a date. :devsmoke: Yeeeeah good times, good times.

Archived