Home

My Baby Daughter is Born Today

Shem

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Shemmie! Have a beer for yourself, and a ginger ale for me! :xp:

As well as some aspirin and coffee for when you get her home.

*ahem*o_Q I would like to recommend the 870 Remington Express for him, if doesn't have one yet. It's lightweight, handles with ease and has almost no recoil when shooting rock salt packed in modified shotgun shells.

That's the way you do it boy! I personally would recommend the Remington 870 Express Synthetic with an added adjustable choke. Just in case you wanna hit a running target. :ninja2:

And use Winchester Game Loads. The super speed ones. Low recoil, max damage. Gonna have to look into the modded shells. :dev9:

Now that I think of it, "Remington" would be a nice name for a girl. :p

Congratulations to to you and the wife. Enjoy time spent with your new daughter. God bless all of 'ya. :thmbup1:

At 2:34 A.M. Pacific Time, my baby daughter came into the world. She was 19 1/4 inches and 6 pounds and 8 ounces. I'll post pictures later.

I had to make a run home and pick up some things for my wife and I thought I would give the word for a few minutes before I head out back to the hospital again.

Congrats, Shem!

:cheers:

Congrats Shem & Family.

Yay! :D

I take it that everything came out okay. 10 fingers and 10 toes, right?

I don't know why, but for some reason I initially read that in my mind as 9 fingers and 10 toes...

800x600babylinda.jpg

This is within a few short minutes after Linda was born and a shot of the nurse's arm.

800x600lindashem1.jpg

This is the first time I held her and the first time she looked in to her daddy's eyes.

800x600lindashem2.jpg

What a moment. :D

Thanks again for all the comments! :D

• 1 year later...

Archived