Home

TSL: Sith Palace?

Canaan Sadow

I would do this myself, but I've failed at all attempts, even reading through the tutorials here. (Haha... which is the only reason I made an account :xp: ) What I was wondering if it is possible to make a Sith Palace(a remodeled Onderonian Palace to make it look darker), where the Sith King Adas might have reigned. And with sandstorms over the years, the palace was buried beneath the Valley of the Dark Lords, perhaps the entrance being at the place where the Sith are digging, the one with lights (or whatever they are) near Dak. And the way you find it is by the dead body of a female Dark Jedi and the dead body of a Tuk'ata. The body of the woman contains a holocron, telling of the entrance of a Mysterious Cave (perhaps a remodeled Korriban/Courscant cave) and that cave leads to the Sith tomb of Adas and the end of the tomb leads to the Palace. (The Sarcophagus can be filled with whatever you want to put in it, or nothing at all. haha)

The inside the Palace is death cold silence and a Sith Holocron of the old Sith Order, which is broken for the time, but you gain a quest to restore the Holocron (in the center of Throne Room) to working Order... so you run through the Palace searcing for a Power Source and a new projector for the hologram. When you first interact with the Holocron (when it claims to be broken) perhaps Dark Jedi spirits begin appearing, trying to destroy the grave robber. Then when you get all of the parts and speak to the Holocron again, a Sith Lord pops out and offers to teach you to harness the powers of the Darkside (gaining DS points along with a DS power) or you can choose to destroy the holocron (and gain LS points). Either way the Sith Lord (who appeared from the Holocron), well his spirit, comes and confronts your character. No matter what happens, you force a confrontation with the Spirit, (gaining LS or DS points respectively). You destroy the spirit and leave, the cave now filled with vile creatures, wanting revenge for destroying their masters, you must battle your way out and then the entrance to the cave will be destroyed, maybe a cave-in...

So you can perhaps see how it was done and whatnot, or perhaps he was saying you could use that in your mod? Personally, I don't think that this mod would be too hard to do. (But what do i know, I haven't even made a huge one yet xD)

Archived