Home

Darth Bandon Female Robe?

bryzz

ok so i could not find a mod that makes the sith master / darth bandon robe avalible in game to both males and females (it seems to be a male thing since that is the default model) so my request is for there to be a mod where you can get the sith master robes from a few sith masters who wear them in game and barth bandons robes off well darth bandon - but so that there is female version i was thinking if someone could use Juhani's clothes as the model and then reskin them to make them look like the sith master and darth bandon robes

another thing about bandons model - i dislike the way you stand with the robes on so i tried to switch animatoins with the soldier underwear model - and to make it short my game crashed so if someone else would like to attempt it it would be great - when i did it i was very confused

Edit: ok - i have gone through almost every model now to see whether i could find a good one for a female darth bandon/sith aprentice style armor - the best thing - the closest thing i could get to a female style of those robes was a female tuskan raider - the head can be removed - the hood and head are one - it can all go and i think that the amount of space open on top is ok - i am not a modeler so i am not sure but i think it would work - with a litte retexture it would look so much alike

Archived