Home

Added Mandalorian Armour

Laochra

would anyone be able to recreate the armour used by mandalore the ultimate during the mandalorian wars.

MandaloreTheUltimate-SWM.jpg

im trying to make a mandalorian wars mod for kotor tsl, and this armour would be of great use to me.

also would anyone be able to create a simple reskin of the mandalorian neo-crusader armour that turns it green or silver or purple, any colour, Im not going to be picky, but im not asking for a jungle camo etc, just a simple reskin.

The second one sounds simple enough do you happen to know the file name for mandalorian armor?

To put it simply:

N_Mandalorian01 - Blue

N_Mandalorian02 - Red

N_Mandalorian03 - Yellow

As for the armor(that Laochra mentioned), it might be possible to reskin one of the heavy/medium armors to look similar, but having a cape(or whatever it would be), can't be added. Unless you find someone to do the animations, and few around here do(since it takes, which the tools available, weeks to months).

would anyone be able to recreate the armour used by mandalore the ultimate during the mandalorian wars.

MandaloreTheUltimate-SWM.jpg

im trying to make a mandalorian wars mod for kotor tsl, and this armour would be of great use to me.

also would anyone be able to create a simple reskin of the mandalorian neo-crusader armour that turns it green or silver or purple, any colour, Im not going to be picky, but im not asking for a jungle camo etc, just a simple reskin.

Holy Jesus, that would be awesome. The cape would be quite possible, but the armor sections would be.... tedious modeling I guess.

well, if the mandalore armour isnt able to be created easily, could someone not make a copy of say : N_Mandalorian01 - Blue

and rename it N_Mandalorian04 - Green

and reskin it so its green?(agian i reiterate my point, no jungle/urban camo's)

i will accept any colour

If its for tsl one of the Jedi robes could be used as a base and Mandalore would have a cape similar to the way the armored robes have a Jedi robe over armor you would still have the robe sleeves i guess though.
oh, i just saw that and yes, I would like this for TSL and yes I think a jedi robe reskin would be a good idea

Archived