Home

Guess which video game this is

Monkey Island?

Aha, after considerable research, I've found that it's Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2! I should look into it, I wasn't aware it borrowed from Hindu mythology. Especially now that I have... the necessary apparatus to play PS2 games. >____________>
It's actually the first game. The second one have these bizarre half-breeds of Asuras with Data-humans:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ss-021.jpg

art-002.jpg

Should probably try it someday, it's one hell of a good story, although the second installment wrap it up in a very intrincate, overly complex hell.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's actually the first game. The second one have these bizarre half-breeds of Asuras with Data-humans:

Show spoiler
ss-021.jpg

art-002.jpg

Hmm, the UI for the two games looked identical...

Fun fact: In Hindu mythology, the devas are gods and the asuras are demons while in Zoroastrian mythology, the asuras are god-like beings and the devas are demons.

@ Ulmont: You Bungie fanboy to :D That's Pimps at Sea, Bungie's best game by far, 5/5 ~ IGN

And your next image:

959cruznik3.png

One thing's for sure, this thread is a hell of a nostalgia trip.

F-14 Tomcat or Jetfighter

EDIT: This is a personal challenge for Ctrl Alt Del, for making me relive painful memories (not of that game, I've never seen it before, and I'm about 50% certain my guesses were wrong, but of reminding me of this game and its impossible to beat final level, and its infuriatingly difficult landing system)

The video-game seen here

Show spoiler

picture.php?albumid=324&pictureid=7539

F-14 Tomcat or Jetfighter
Nope, not these. Think outside the box. :p

EDIT: This is a personal challenge for Ctrl Alt Del, for making me relive painful memories (not of that game, I've never seen it before, and I'm about 50% certain my guesses were wrong, but of reminding me of this game and its impossible to beat final level, and its infuriatingly difficult landing system)

The video-game seen here

Show spoiler

picture.php?albumid=324&pictureid=7539

Haha, alright, let's see...

Air Conflicts: Aces of World War II?

To Ultmont: Pacific Fighters, IL-2 Sturmovik, Airstrike: eagles of world war II, Iron Aces: heroes of world war II, Combat Wings, Warbirds Dogfights, Pacific Warriors? Any of those?

Eh... F22 Total Air War or Thunder Blade?

EDIT:

Ok, outside the box time: A mod for Marathon?

Nay, now you went too far. :lol:

Okay, this new image may make it all too easy.

picture.php?albumid=692&pictureid=7580

Archived