Home

Guess which video game this is

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. Technically, Ultima VII part I: the Black Gate. Though I lump it and Serpent Isle together anyway.

I think I only played the game from a shareware version, if I remember correctly. Although I didn't know there were two parts to the full game.

Alrighty then, here's the next VG.........

picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=8084

This is another RTS Space game, only this one had a little role-playing involved in it with a twist near the end. If you need more hints, just ask. :)

• 1 month later...
I think I only played the game from a shareware version, if I remember correctly. Although I didn't know there were two parts to the full game.

Part II continued the story (though Part I had a perfectly serviceable ending), and was on the same engine. That's why it was called Part II, and not Ultima VIII. It was a full sized game, with tweaks to the gameplay of Part I, and its own expansion pack. In other words, it was more different from Part I than most video game 'sequels' are now, but they didn't think it was enough to give it a totally different number.

How times have changed. decline.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Cheat codes and cheat mods have rendered video games officially obsolete. :p

Artificial Intelligence has rendered us- us- us- us-... L-L-L-Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

Artificial Intelligence has rendered us- us- us- us-... L-L-L-Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

The Polito form is dead, insect. Are you afraid? What is it you fear? The end of your trivial existence? When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence. I am SHODAN.

Loved those games.

The Polito form is dead, insect. Are you afraid? What is it you fear? The end of your trivial existence? When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence. I am SHODAN.

Loved those games.

I suppose we can let this thread continue being the beautiful nostalgia-fest it is. :thmbup1:

Some one guess volume 1,2 or 3 please

If you would have read the hint at the bottom of #182 you'd have your answer. Also I conceded to your post #187 because logically there is only ONE number it could be if you didn't know it had 2 sequels which I would think would be fairly obvious.

Since you did not read, like a noob, I'm afraid I'm going to have to hurt you now:picture.php?albumid=357&pictureid=4016

Please don't make me do that again.

NEXT?!

• 3 months later...

Archived