Home

Guess which video game this is

^Empire at War or Empire at war Forces of corruption.

Ooooh no! Dang! So close! Yet this is a strategy space war game (real-time) similar to the above mentioned, but without the detailed battles on the planets. There are space battles that you can play in and you do get to direct your forces to attack whatever ship you like, but that's about it. Otherwise it's limited to just mainly sight, sounds and pictures (sometimes with words); very little action seen in this game.

It's a oldie but goodie, released in 1998 by LucasArts. Went by another name in the United Kingdom.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooooh no! Dang! So close! Yet this is a strategy space war game (real-time) similar to the above mentioned, but without the detailed battles on the planets. There are space battles that you can play in and you do get to direct your forces to attack whatever ship you like, but that's about it. Otherwise it's limited to just mainly sight, sounds and pictures (sometimes with words); very little action seen in this game.

It's a oldie but goodie, released in 1998 by LucasArts. Went by another name in the United Kingdom.

Star Wars: Rebellion? (don't know what it was called in the UK)

Star Wars: Rebellion? (don't know what it was called in the UK)

DING! DING! DING!

:D Give that man a cigar, because he's a winneeeeeeer! :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

(LB, yeah it says on the box in fine print: "This product is marketed as Star Wars Supremacy in the United Kingdom." Didn't know that myself until I got it out and started looking at it just recently. Son-of-a-gun, who knew! :) )

The origin of 'a winner is you', Pro Wrestling for NES?

Since I didn't own the game, or a NES (only played on consoles at friends houses), I had to cheat on the 'who's missing' part and look up the names of the fighters on wikipedia to jog my memory. They're all there, so I'm guessing you're talking about the referee or camera dude being missing? They're the only other 'characters' I can remember there being.

(Sorry for stalling this by forgetting to put up a game last time, assuming I've got this one right, I'll put one up fast)

The origin of 'a winner is you', Pro Wrestling for NES?
You are correct!

Since I didn't own the game, or a NES (only played on consoles at friends houses), I had to cheat on the 'who's missing' part and look up the names of the fighters on wikipedia to jog my memory. They're all there, so I'm guessing you're talking about the referee or camera dude being missing? They're the only other 'characters' I can remember there being.

:rofl: Trick question, cheater, "the outlaw choke" wrench is not included which is a maneuver "amazon" used to beat fighter Hayabusa senseless.

--credit kotaku.

Outlaw choke wrench:

http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/images/pwaoutlaw.gif

(Sorry for stalling this by forgetting to put up a game last time, assuming I've got this one right, I'll put one up fast)

Rocket brotha!

Yeah, the best one. IMO, it makes most modern open-world RPGs look like a joke. If you don't want to guess which Ultima it is, go ahead and post a game, but if you do want to, by all means, guess.

Well just to be fair, I'll continue. :D Anyway it looks like Ultima 7.

Archived