Home

Juno

Slaterx

I know alot of people liked what happened with Juno, But i got to say im glad shes back:)

What are ur opinions do u think Juno should be in this game? Do u want here to get together with starkiller? Do u want her to die? Post ur thoughts

Even if it's a Starkiller clone? :xp:

I dont think hes a clone simply because of Juno. Like alot of TFS fans im a sucker for this love story. I felt sad when he died. As for others in starwars universe im not as easily moved, but this one is my favorite. They wont bring him back to Juno to only say yeah hes a clone, that would be the equvilant of killing him again. I think he is the real Starkiller. As for him brining her back from the dead now that would be awesome and quiet a good ending.

With one of the flashbacks it does look like she died....and like Darth Vadar said, as long as she is alive he will be able to control him. This will be a true test for Galen, to resist the lure to the dark-side by losing someone he loves.

With one of the flashbacks it does look like she died....and like Darth Vadar said, as long as she is alive he will be able to control him. This will be a true test for Galen, to resist the lure to the dark-side by losing someone he loves.

But there u place the resurection theory. Plus it never really shows her dieing just getring wonded

because she's ugly, annoying, i hate her british accent and i just plain don't like her.

ugly/ DUDE its a video game shes not goin to look like megan Fox. I havent seen her be anoyin (okay she yells at starkiller once because he lied to her. Its not like she has a bitch moment every 20 seconds.,and third what the **** do u have against british people?

Why

deusex.jpg

"Why..."

I think it'd make for a better story. The main reason I think the romance between her and the apprentice worked the first time around was because it didn't really exist until right before he died. If not for that, it wouldn't have been worth having in the plot.

deusex.jpg

"Why..."

I think it'd make for a better story. The main reason I think the romance between her and the apprentice worked the first time around was because it didn't really exist until right before he died. If not for that, it wouldn't have been worth having in the plot.

Yo TKA i wasnt really takin to u but what u said actully mad sense. Las just doesnt like her because of her accent and because the viddeogame dosent make her look like megan fox. His reasons are stupid,u should never dislike someone simply because of them bein british

• 2 months later...
it would be cool, if she die, and Galen resurrect her

This really made me laugh, lol :)

I thought that too, until I realized, what if there is a light and dark side ending to this game as well???

Maybe the part where Darth Vader says "give youself to the dark side" is an alternate ending, just to trick us into thinking we already know how the cannon version will end???

Maybe Starkiller-for the dark side ending-gets so enraged and consumed by the dark side, he kills her himself?

Idk, just a thought.

From what I've see in the interviews, the creators repeat about how TFU2 is like empire strikes back. I think that's a hit for a third game and most likely the main cast will be returning.

Here's something for laughs. Maybe Juno dies and in the 3rd game, Starkiller clones her!?!

*falls on floor laughing*

Archived