Home

The Force Unleashed II Preorder Bonus!

Purchase Star Wars The Force Unleashed II and receive a GameStop exclusive in-game Maulkiller skin and silver saber crystal.

* Maulkiller Skin - In the cloning facilities of Kamino, Darth Vader created a warrior of unparalleled strength and power by combining the genetic material of Darth Maul, former apprentice of Sith Lord Darth Sidious, with his own apprentice, Starkiller. The resulting aberrant clone possessed traits from both warriors, but the crude fusion of two disparate Force users quickly produced physical and mental instabilities that led to the unfortunate clone’s destruction. For a brief time he struck fear into the hearts of all who faced him, even Lord Vader himself.

* Maulkiller Silver Saber Crystal – The perfect companion to the Maulkiller costume, the silver crystals make his dual lightsabers look like an extension of the silver Zabrac styled tattoos that cover his body and face. This powerful crystal allows the player to consume less Force Energy when using Force Powers so that he can devastate his enemies.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=76710

I think it looks pretty cool. What do you guys think?

It helps to read the post and click the link before passing judgment and/or snide remark :)

That's what I did. I read the post, thought it was something similar to a Darth Maul skin, clicked the link, and hated the skin.

Silver crystal = excellent, good pre-order lure in my opinion (but that's because I like Imperial Knights! :lol:)

Skin = yeah...not drawn to that so much. Starting with Maul was a bad move, I say. Melding him with Starkiller was a bit worse, and the name is probably the final nail. :xp:

I wonder if the other pre-order bonuses will be different/better?

i thought since there would be more customization in one i would finally be able to use silver sabers (not there in the original) but now i have to preoder to get it? wtf... there better not be three colours you can only get by preordering from certain stores.

Archived