Home

Vader Robs Bank

Astrotoy7

shut up. attacking people who have guns is dumb, as is deriding those who have the sense to not to risk their lives over a bunch of some bank's money.

The guy was wearing a vision restricting mask. If the victim had stayed low and moved quickly he probably could've knocked the gun out of "Vader's" hand. Besides, it's not about saving the bank's money. It's about getting the reward money for turning in an armed robber. :twocents:

The guy was wearing a vision restricting mask. If the victim had stayed low and moved quickly he probably could've knocked the gun out of "Vader's" hand. Besides' date=' it's not about saving the bank's money. It's about getting the reward money for turning in an armed robber. :twocents:[/quote']

your theories have no basis in reality.

The guy was wearing a vision restricting mask. If the victim had stayed low and moved quickly he probably could've knocked the gun out of "Vader's" hand. Besides' date=' it's not about saving the bank's money. It's about getting the reward money for turning in an armed robber.[/quote']

You're joking, right? Vader has the Force, he can sense the little bastard trying to tackle him and electrify him right then and there, maybe eat the bugger as a grilled sandwich while he's at it.

The guy on the ground in the article's second pic could've easily disarmed the robber had he the gett'se to try it.

I hate robberies, but this has got to be one of the better stories.

I have a black belt in Taekwondo. The first thing we're taught is never to try to disarm unless we're in imminent danger of firearm death ourselves, i.e. the gun is pointed at us personally. The police train heavily in safe disarming techniques. I know a few, but not nearly enough to do it anywhere near expertise level. It's certainly not enough to prevent danger not only to myself but to others around me if he fires off a stray bullet. I'll leave gun disarming to the experts, thanks.

@thread--he must have run out of cash in that torso lite-brite of his.

I have a black belt in Taekwondo. The first thing we're taught is never to try to disarm unless we're in imminent danger of firearm death ourselves, i.e. the gun is pointed at us personally. The police train heavily in safe disarming techniques. I know a few, but not nearly enough to do it anywhere near expertise level. It's certainly not enough to prevent danger not only to myself but to others around me if he fires off a stray bullet. I'll leave gun disarming to the experts, thanks.

Don't fall for this motherly advice, ladies and gents, the woman has titanium knees that will wreck your **** up if she feels like it.

Archived