Home

Spoilers--The official site has changed again

mrgreene32

On the Empirical for a completely different project, and as an easter egg to boot. According to just about every single piece of evidence available to us at this time, the Starkiller controlled by the player in this game was cloned on Kamino. Even if he isn't, however, that's not relevant to this update; it neither confirms nor denies that Starkiller's the real him. What it does confirm is that clone or not, the player plays as 1138.

As for 1157, it's clear at this point he was a red herring; he's another one of the unstable clones who gets killed by 1138 either when he breaks out or later on, "if" he returns to Kamino.

I also noticed in those records they showed of when they were available to watch, that 2 records weren't there, i didn't think much about it before, but maybe it has something to covering 1138 & 1157, Ive seen the latest update on the website, and its a Blast for what it shows, I also remember hearing of 1138 returning in the website, but nothing about him leaving Kamino, what were those 2 areas where records of 1157 meant to have said, that were left blank.

Archived