Home

Happy Birthday Sabre you Crazy Mang

Sabretooth

Holy ****, turns out Sabre has a birthday just like everyone else! And what is more holy****worthy is that it happens to be *today* of all days! Time to get him a thread, eh wot? Happy Birthday you looney! Go dunk your head in some curry!

I got you a gift: Lady Gaga!

LadyGaGaGaga.png

Edit:

Since you are awesome enough to have two gifts, here's some JUDY AND MARY:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Haha wow, thanks man, I didn't know you cared! Really gonna put that Lady Gaga to good use. Again, thanks for the birthday thread Sabre, you're the best!

Does that include sacrificing her to restore Chuck Schuldiner to life? I heard thats the only way to get the man back.

Happy birthday.

Okay.

Well, then.

But I digress:

When I originally stumbled upon this unknown thread, I instantly knew that Sabre deserved a gift whose sheer glory matched the Magnitude of the Gods™.

Thusly, and with great haste, it was to the Sanctuary de Wikipedia that my cursor fled!

Firstly, le Mind de Litof instantly jumped to the glory of FLAMES. FIRE would be the only image glorious enough. But, alas! no image was to be found! The Archives de Wikipedia had failed me!

Secondly, le Mind de Litof thought of the glory of LIGHTNING devouring the night sky. Through the Archives de Wikipedia I searched, tirelessly for minutes upon minutes!

Finally, le GLORIOUS SEARCH had reached it GLORIOUS CONCLUSION. It was in the bowels of the Archives that I found an image suitable to this day:

L'Eruption de Galunggung

Galunggung.jpg?t=1279976462

Oh, right. *Ahem* Happy Birthday, Sabre!

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Okay.

Well, then.

But I digress:

When I originally stumbled upon this unknown thread, I instantly knew that Sabre deserved a gift whose sheer glory matched the Magnitude of the Gods™.

Thusly, and with great haste, it was to the Sanctuary d'Wikipedia that my cursor fled!

Firstly, le Mind de Litof instantly jumped to the glory of FLAMES. FIRE would be the only image glorious enough. But, alas! no image was to be found! The Archives de Wikipedia had failed me!

Secondly, le Mind de Litof thought of the glory of LIGHTNING devouring the night sky. Through the Archives de Wikipedia I searched, tirelessly for minutes upon minutes!

Finally, le GLORIOUS SEARCH had reached it GLORIOUS CONCLUSION. It was in the bowels of the Archives that I found an image suitable to this day:

L'Eruption de Galunggung

Galunggung.jpg?t=1279976462

Oh, right. *Ahem* Happy Birthday, Sabre!

Kim-Jong-Il101.jpg

I’m appalled, just how many birthday threads has Sabre made over the years? How many of you only got a birthday wish from Lucas Forum because Sabre made you a thread? How dare you not be on the ball and stay awake all night so you can start the thread at 12:01 am on the 24th. Today, I am ashamed to be a member of Lucas Forums. What a bunch of ingrates.

Happy Birthday Sabre! I am very sorry that these…people ruined it for you. We all know how sensitive you can be. :xp:

Show spoiler

Yoda: "I cannot teach him. Sabre has no patience."

Obi-Wan: "He will never learn patience."

I’m appalled, just how many birthday threads has Sabre made over the years? How many of you only got a birthday wish from Lucas Forum because Sabre made you a thread? How dare you not be on the ball and stay awake all night so you can start the thread at 12:01 am on the 24th. Today, I am ashamed to be a member of Lucas Forums. What a bunch of ingrates.

Happy Birthday Sabre! I am very sorry that these…people ruined it for you. We all know how sensitive you can be. :xp:

Show spoiler

Yoda: "I cannot teach him. Sabre has no patience."

Obi-Wan: "He will never learn patience."

You're the only person who understands me, Mimi. <3

sabre i had the freakiest sex of my life on the eve of your birthday. coincidence? i think not.
Yes, but were you safe and using condom(s) properly at the appropriate times?

Holy ****, turns out Sabre has a birthday just like everyone else! And what is more holy****worthy is that it happens to be *today* of all days! Time to get him a thread, eh wot? Happy Birthday you looney! Go dunk your head in some curry!

Aww, I would have made you a thread if I hadn't been in the hospital. :)

Happy Birthday from the Bionic Robo-woman!

Archived