Home

Darth Talon playable in TSL

NagaSado

(WARNING: I AM SLIGHTLY DISLEXIC LOL)this is my first post so ill try and not look like a noob... i have a simple request

i just want to play through KOTOR II TSL as Darth Talon from the Legacy books. I downloaded a mod for this already but the installer for it will not unpack as it continuisly gives me an error report and i have downloaded the

7Zip file 5 times and all 5 got the same error... i can suply all of Levi Davis's files:

TwiLethFBAM01.tga

TwiLethFBAMd01.tga

TwiLethFBB01.tga

TwiLethFBBd01.tga

TwiLethFBL01.tga

TwiLethFBLd01.tga

TwiLethFH.tga

TwiLethFH.mdl

TwiLethFH.mdx

TwiLethFH.txi

TwiLethFHD1.tga

TwiLethFHD2.tga

TwiLethFHD3.tga

TwiLethFHD4.tga

TwiLethFpo.tga

TwiLethFpoD1.tga

TwiLethFpoD2.tga

TwiLethFpoD3.tga

TwiLethFpoD4.tga

I guess all im realy asking is for someone more skilled than i to create an exe. for me as all of my atempts to install have ended in failure... pleas

the heads.2da, portraits.2da and appearance.2da files are included in the Zip and i have tried loading it all into my override file but it dosent work... i have tried multiple times and it never works. I just figured if someone could make me a working exe. for it then i could finaly use it lol... if you find me on msn i could send you the Zip file i have and we could go from thare if anyone was willing to help. n.stratton@live.com

no its the Levi Davis mod DARTH TALON SELECTABLE CHARACTER FOR KOTOR: TSL and the main issue is wen i atempt to extract the files from the zip i get an error report and it extracts evrything exept the install exe and another file... wich is why im asking if someone could make me another zip of it or a new install exe. ive also sent a message to the creator tho Prime if you were to make a KOTOR II mod with youre Talon model as an avalible starting charictor choise that would be awsum...

Edit: The problem has (to the best of my knowledge) been resolved... i thank evryone for thaire input and Prime... i still think you should make a TSL mod with the model you have done

Archived