Home

Overrated Garbage

True_Avery

------------- The Twilight Saga ------------

All the girls who say they love these films only ever say it for jacob or edward anyway. i hate the films and its been the most fangirl-y series ive ever seen. Robert Pattinson should die in Bin Laden's cave.

-------------Coke--------------------------

GODDAMIT PEPSI IS BETTER!

-------------Blu-Ray-----------------------

Well..I own a PS3 so I own blu-ray anyway but ive seen a blu ray film..and it may be my eyes or somethin, but I don't see the difference between that and a HD DVD..

-------------Cheryl Cole--------------------

Dunno how it works in USA..but here in england, she's every guys dream gal. personally, i prefer Beyonce....

-------------The X Factor/American Idol-----

My god! we get it Simon! You like finding new talent! Go Home! I don't even know how you can judge singers when you signed the teletubbies! I mean, come on!

I leave you all with one message

double_facepalm.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
-------------Coke--------------------------

GODDAMIT PEPSI IS BETTER!

Ew, Pepsi :xp:

-------------Blu-Ray-----------------------

Well..I own a PS3 so I own blu-ray anyway but ive seen a blu ray film..and it may be my eyes or somethin, but I don't see the difference between that and a HD DVD..

Well, when the two (Blu-ray and HD-DVD) were still "at war" they did have their own advantages, however when Blu-ray finally won out due to more studio backing, pretty much all of the awesome features that HD-DVD had that Blu-ray previously did not have are now a part of Blu-ray.

But overall they were both disc formats designed to store HD video... it's just that there were certain features that each format had that were different... most of which didn't matter to most people.

In the end, what's done is done. Blu-ray won out due to more studio backing and the folks who did support HD-DVD at first ended up switching sides... there are format wars going on all the time... though some are more apparent than others. VHS vs Betamax... DIVX vs DVD... Blu-ray vs HD-DVD...

Ew, Pepsi :xp:

Well, when the two (Blu-ray and HD-DVD) were still "at war" they did have their own advantages, however when Blu-ray finally won out due to more studio backing, pretty much all of the awesome features that HD-DVD had that Blu-ray previously did not have are now a part of Blu-ray.

But overall they were both disc formats designed to store HD video... it's just that there were certain features that each format had that were different... most of which didn't matter to most people.

In the end, what's done is done. Blu-ray won out due to more studio backing and the folks who did support HD-DVD at first ended up switching sides... there are format wars going on all the time... though some are more apparent than others. VHS vs Betamax... DIVX vs DVD... Blu-ray vs HD-DVD...

Don't hate on the pepsi:P

and that explains it, because visually, there is little to no difference

Archived