Home

Range of force lightning?

LavaWave

I swear sometimes I see a force lightning being fires and has a rather long range then my range, this usually happens with bots that fire their force lightning, they don't fire it as a wide arc but rather a long range that I cannot do somehow, I tried doing force lightning lvl 2 and lvl 3 and I don't know if force lightning lvl 2 supposely have longer range but the way they fire it has much longer range than that of a human player force lightning, this is all in multiplayer with bots, do bots have a special force lightning or is there a trick to it?

I couldn't find anything related to this by searching tough.

Yea, Force Lightning Level 2 does have a longer range but a very small arc width compared to level 3. I know duelers used to use that a lot to nibble health away from an opponent who would run trying to regen force at a distance. It probably just doesn't look like you lightning lvl2 goes so far from your perspective, but try hitting bots from farther away than normal and you will see you can.

Oh OK, another question is if there is a saber's stats somewhere, what I mean is how much damage, range, rate of slashing, combo's and etc... each saber does, like the dual hand saber compared to the regular lightsaber and twin lightsabers and their modes from weak to normal and strong, I know that strong lightsabers is the most powerful tough but I wonder how much powerful is the dual lightsaber is compared to regular or twin, I never liked twin so far, I don't find it as useful as the others I find it weak, it's true it has a powerful special but it takes alot of frames before it executes (I am talking about the twin floating sabers trick, powerful but slow and predictable) so far I haven't found stats anywhere, I am talking about MP tough, knowing that SP is different from MP.

SP damages are erratic.

I use MP damages (d_saberSPStyleDamage 0) and no location-based damage (g_locationBasedDamage 0)

Blue does 26 damage, yellow does 45, red is variable (Average 80), staff/duals are variable.

I haven't fully worked out what is taken into account for variable damage, and I have no interest working out why SP is so ping unfriendly + erratic.

Archived