Home

Darth Bandon Reskins

bryzz

ok well i have finally decided that i am replacing all of the jedi robes with the darth bandon models but i need some reskins done - i tried about 5 times but mine look so ugly and flatish so i am making a request for skins - i do have some specific ideas

one thing is that they all need to have gloves because they will pc wearable and its more consistant that way

lightside types

first i was thinking of a basic brown and tan and combination - tan robe part and a slightly darker armor part (when i say armor i am talking about the body, gloves, and boots)

second i was thinking about a blue version of the previous - darker blue armor with lighter blue robes

then for darkside types

i was thinking a silver armor and black robe - i say black but it would be nice to still see the detail on the robes and for the silver color i am thinking as close to the soldiers as possible

a red armor with black robes also red as close to soldiers as possible

and the bandon type black and black

for the mod i am doing i will hope to have some other than basic robes for some npcs that i am adding but i am not that far so i will worry about them later

these are amazing - could you do all of the same color schemes again with the sith apprentice armor?? - except the black unless you thing it would look ok (i think it might look wierd) - this way i can replace the hooded jedi and they will still look different - and for lightside colors the council will differ from the rest

this is of course if you dont mind doing more

thanks guys i will definently keep those in mind but if N-5/Prudii is willing to do these other skins that will be all i need for awhile - replacing all of this stuff seems to take me a long time - i have barely even started to replace with the skins N-5/Prudii already made

Archived