Home

Be good to your body... ogle womenz

ChAiNz.2da

Frankfurt, Germany, December 6 -- A rather bizarre study carried out by German researchers suggests that staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and increases their life expectancy.

source

See?!.. the Germans got it right. Why can't the U.S spend money on quality research like this... :golfclap:

oh btw, according to this study... I'm going to be immortal! I <3 Dr. Karen Weatherby :D

Menz.. click below to increase your life span!

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=149&pictureid=3116

@Mav: I've searched through 11 results on Google for that name... I never came across any portfolio, profile, or a doctor's record. I even searched up that name on the New England Journal of Medicine, and came across absolutely nothing.

Now, I'm sure there could potentially be someone that goes by that name, but if there is, then I can't seem to find such a person's occupation record.

@ Revan 411: You're like the school kid who reminded their teacher that the homework is due today... and then gets beaten up at lunch time.

:carms:

Leaked Video: Skype Posse Committee Meeting

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

@Revan411. Thank you for taking the time to look into it a bit further :thmbup1:

but I just find it funny that we've reached that point where we can claim with confidence that because we couldn't find something on Google, it does not exist.

http://scholar.google.com.au/

It isn't long until Google becomes a decent unified search engine for research, periodicals etc. As someone who spends a lot of time wading through discipline specific databases, jumping from one to the other is a PITA.

mtfbwya

@ astro: Why would anyone be the jocks? We're all geeks here whether we admit it or not.

I've always been some sort of unnatural geek/jock hybrid. That made my HS and college social life quite odd, since I was friendly with both groups.

OT: I'm just upset that I can't say doctors orders as an excuse anymore. Why did you have to tell me it was a hoax. This is almost as bad as when my parents revealed that Santa didn't exist.

@ Liverandbacon: It's not like it's an absolute thing like the movies show or what may or may not have happened in the past. I know what you mean since I could be part of the crowd in any group in my school days. The geekiest of the geeks the sportiest of the jocks and the most detached of the goths.

As for the original thread... I'm pretty sure I first heard about this study a few years back... but really... does it matter if it's true or not? It's my manly right to perv on chicks :carms:

Archived