Home

New force unleashed 2 fansite

magnox

Hi, This is my first post :) I am making an unofficial fan site for the force unleashed 2, to try to pool together news and info for fans of the game. I would be really grateful if any of you could have a look and see if you have any suggestions for the site, so I can improve it :) Any criticism/suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

http://web.me.com/magnox/Force_unleashed_2_fan_site/Welcome.html

Hey man !! welcome to the forums. I just cheked out your site :) looking pretty sweet dude. Im a HUGE TFU2 fan so ill be cheking up on the site regularly. keep up the good work buddy :)

P.s AS IF THERES 71 DAYS LEFT!!! gggggrrrrrrrr!! haha

Thx m8 :)

Really pleased you liked the site, thanks for taking the time to look and leave your feedback on here :) The force unleashed 2 should be awesome, played the first one to death, hoping to get the same sort of mileage out of tfu2 :)

great site bud, easy to navigate, and HQ Vids/pics :)

Thanks for the positive comment :) I'm really pleased that your finding it good to navigate, which was originally one of my main concerns.

Keep the comments/suggestions/criticisms coming as I will take all on board and try to improve the site as a result :)

Any features/pages you would like to see appear on the site? Let me know and I will try to incorporate them into the design.

Thanks one again all :thmbup1:

Archived