Home

Advanced Classes Insight

darthfergie

Darth Hater tossed up a reveal of advanced classes from Gamescon.

Imperial Agent - Operative (uses blaster rifle or energy blade, stealth, burst ranged damage) & Sniper (dps - counterpart of Gunslinger)

Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer (force damage, single bladed lightsaber) & Assassin (double bladed lightsaber, stealth, burst damage)

Bounty Hunter - Powertech & Mercenary

Jedi Consular - Shadow (double-bladed lightsaber) & Wizard (healing / single lightsaber)

Trooper - Commando (tank) & Vanguard

Add that to the ones revealed already and we see a pretty decent picture forming.

Hey look, an aspect from Mass Effect!

And aside from those announced, in the Space Combat thread, Alexrd put up a pic that caught my attention while I was looking through them. You can add Jedi Guardian and Jedi Sentinel as advanced classes for the Knight.

The picture in question.

The one thing that worries me is their canon. I do not recall Windu wielding dual lightsabers at any point, only his signature purple blade.

Although if I ever play it, I'll have to go for the Sentinel (or the Sith counterpart, if there will be one), as dual lightsabers always appealed to me, for some reason.

Maybe Mace Windu was a Guardian. The black guy they use for pics of the Guardian on the official site do look Mace-ish. Plus he was good at taking hits, with Vaapad even focusing on being the center of attention in a fight. Also, didn't Mace use bits of clone armor in his outfit in the Clone Wars too? Either way, he seemed Guardian-ish.

Yeah, why can't my Trooper use a lightsaber?!

Because he's traveled 3000 years into the past, and he's serving the wrong Emperor... He's spending his time trying to get back to 19 BBY, rather than training in the use of a Lazer Sword :raise:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived