Home

Neverwinter

Sabretooth

Oh God, R. A. Salvatore...

I will never forgive him for Vector Prime. Ever.

Last I checked, it wasn't his idea. I've personally enjoyed what I've read by him (The complete Legend of Drizzt, Books I-III of Saga of the First King, Luthien's Gamble, and yes, Vector Prime)

I am interested in seeing how the Spellplague plays into things, especially for people who want to play arcane classes.

• 1 month later...
is this NWN3 already?
No, it's more of a spin-off than a sequel. Think Borderlands but with swords instead of guns and that's basically it. It's essentially an MMO stripped back to a smaller scale online co-op loot-drenched grind-fest set in and around Neverwinter and its surrounding environs.

Last time I checked they just released Storm of Zehir.
SoZ was released 2 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
I read this line and it makes me more than a little ill inside...

4th Edition D&D? Acclaimed? In the same sentence?

:barf:

:lol: Finally!! someone who sees the truth behind the mask of lies....

Not sure of your version preference, but AD&D died for me after v.2.. RIP beloved game.

DDO makes up for it a bit.. but we all know that's an "interpretation" of 3 - 3.5 ;)

Read: made lots of money at retail.

I found that people will buy anything put out by a corperate machine like WotC. Sad really...

:lol: Finally!! someone who sees the truth behind the mask of lies....

I hate WotC and what it did to my beloved RPG's... bought them up after running them out of business. Kill the good game system and bring in a new version using their crap D20 System.

4E. is WOW in RPG form... Joy! No wait, I'm feeling Ill again. :barf:

Not sure of your version preference, but AD&D died for me after v.2.. RIP beloved game.

AD&D 2E all the way... though the myriad of books that TSR put out right before the end made 2E really awesome and really added a large amount of flexibility.

All the class, race handbooks, the complete magic item compilation books, and the Skills and Powers book.

DDO makes up for it a bit.. but we all know that's an "interpretation" of 3 - 3.5 ;)

Only cause its fun to play do I put up with it... but really the fact that Turbine is somewhat leaving the 3.X rules behind in its updates and additional content releases appeals to me as well...

Archived