Home

Carth Onasi: Better with or without goatee?

Char Ell

Hmmm... It appears that Carth sported a goatee during the Mandalorian Wars, and a honkin' huge blaster rifle as well.

Image captured from http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/timeline record 009 - The Mandalorian Wars

Carth from TOR holonet record carthonasitor.png

And here is Carth from KotOR npc_carth.jpg

I wonder why Carth had shaved the goater off by the time he was on the Endar Spire with Revan and Bastila? Anybody have any ideas? :D

Yeah...

and they use picture that are really misplaced... for example on the images, where they talk about revan fighting the mandalorians, just before talking about his fight against mandalore, we can see him killing sith troopers... is like... WTF? Oo

This is the same problem with Revan and the reverse grip. The records are just a recount of what happened, and many details, like the appearence of a character are not always accurate.

That grip still bothers me too...

In the Kotor comics he had a variety of beard-styles. Form stubble to the one in the picture. He's probably too busy fighting Sith.

Could you use a lightsaber as a shaving tool btw?

Uhh...

Carth has a goatee in both pictures. It's just thicker (more grown) in the first one.

Well, the way I see it, the one from the Mandalorian Wars is Carth with a true goatee. The one from KotOR looks more like just scruff to me.

I don't have a continuity concern with either one. As far as I'm concerned Carth could have had a goatee during the Mandalorian Wars and then shaved it off by the time he teamed up with Revan, Bastila and company. I merely intended to pose a thought-provoking question that probably doesn't have a concrete answer. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived