Home

I am traped.

jagutiger

You can almost always bash open a door with a melee or ranged weapon. The option to do so should appear when you select the door.

If for some reason you don't have that option, and cannot exit the area and then re-enter it again, then you have a serious problem. I would suggest dwnloading the savegame editor (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/;68852). You can change your party members by using that. There are other utilities you can download that will unlock doors for you, and/or allow you to change your party members.

And of course, there's always good ole' fashioned cheating, which is better than being stuck for the remainder of the game.

You obviously forgot to talk to people before going. IIRC, there is a Selkath in the bar with the Echani and Iridonian mercs and the Sith recruiter, who will give you a quest to find his daughter, Sasha. That is your key out of the base. Getting in there, fighting through them all, and convincing her shes on the wrong path is something you gotta figure out on your own.

You obviously forgot to talk to people before going. IIRC, there is a Selkath in the bar with the Echani and Iridonian mercs and the Sith recruiter, who will give you a quest to find his daughter, Sasha. That is your key out of the base. Getting in there, fighting through them all, and convincing her shes on the wrong path is something you gotta figure out on your own.

Actually, if you didn't talk to that Selkath(or you didn't get the datapad), you can get out of the base, and still avoid getting executed. You'd just chose the option to the effect of "I was working for the Republic" - which should lead them to not have enough evidence for conviction.

That's a side quest. You don't have to do it. Would be pretty irritating if missing a conversation with a guy in some corner of the map you might never actually visit could break the game that bad.

That's a side quest. You don't have to do it. Would be pretty irritating if missing a conversation with a guy in some corner of the map you might never actually visit could break the game that bad.

Whenever I'd play K1, if I missed out on the Sasha quest and I didn't completely mod my stats out of the sky, I'd have been stuck in there and if I left be executed.

When I first played it on the xbawks, I made a save right before I left the base, and I'd try every option I got out. Needless to say, I spent quite a long time. I never did find this glorious way to acheive this get out of jail free card. I went on the internet and I found one solution that worked for everybody: the Sasha quest.

Archived