Home

Puzzle Agent

purple_tentacle_

Probably the best game I have played in months! I have been playing allot of first person shooter's and this was a nice change. I like the way the graphics and sound track the most but what I think makes the game so unique is the way you get around the place you don't actually move Agent Tethers around like you would in Sam and Max or TOMI. The only thing I am disappointing in is finding out info seems to be too easy. Its almost like it gives you the clues. The puzzles can be hard but I would have liked it if you can move freely around the map without it guiding you every step of the game like a built in walk through. But overall I think it is a great game! Worth the money.

Here is the link just in case no one knows what the heck I am talking about:

http://www.telltalegames.com/puzzleagent

I suggest it to every Telltale fan!

Hee, pretty sure everyone here knows the game, purple_tentacle, but I like your enthusiasm.

I've yet to play it. I'm a big fan of both Telltale and Grickle, but my PC won't run the damn thing. I bought it as a gift for my girlfriend yesterday, and she called me up, just under two hours to go, to say she'd finished it, really liked it but wanted more of an ending. She said she got so freaked out at two points - the end of the demo and somewhere towards the end of the game somewhere - that she just shut it down and paced around her house to calm down. So, I'm looking forward to it. It's just an issue of getting a chance to.

For what its worth, you don't have to go everywhere Nelson/the game suggest you go. There is extra dialog and some non-critical puzzles in many of the locations if you go off on your own, especially after accomplishing something big.

For what its worth, you don't have to go everywhere Nelson/the game suggest you go. There is extra dialog and some non-critical puzzles in many of the locations if you go off on your own, especially after accomplishing something big.

Oh I didn't know you were allowed to go off alone. I haven't put allot of time into the game though. It is nice not having to move around by yourself. I don't know about anyone else but I think this is the best by Telltale for awhile. I didn't really like the new Sam and max season I wish they didn't change the graphics and allot of different things so to me this is really exciting.

Archived