Home

Need to Upgrade for ST:TFU-USE?

Bamastew

Hello everyone, I need some advice.

I just purchased The Force Unleashed Utlimate Sith Edition for my PC. Like mavickx in a separate thread, my game runs in slow motion. Unlike him/her though, I'm pretty sure I need to upgrade my computer. I wonder if anyone has an idea about which item is causing the game to run in slow motion. Here are my system specs.

AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.0 GHz

4.0 GB RAM

Windows 7 64-bit

NVIDIA 6150SE nForce 430 (with latest driver 258.96 downloade just yesterday)

256 MB DDR1 Video Memory

Supposedly DirectX 11.0 fully compatible

I suspect it's my graphics card that needs an update. But is my system OK otherwise?

My system seems to be OK based on the requirements on the box, but I don't want to bother buying a new graphics card if my system is also not up to the task.

Thanks for any information.

I suspect it's my graphics card that needs an update.

Yes, it is.

:confused: Any one got an idea how good is "good enough". I'm looking at an NVIDIA 9400 or maybe 9500 to keep cost down. Don't know if I need to go all the way to a 9800 or better. My monitor native resolution is only 1360x768.

Any help is appreciated

:confused: Any one got an idea how good is "good enough". I'm looking at an NVIDIA 9400 or maybe 9500 to keep cost down. Don't know if I need to go all the way to a 9800 or better.

9800 is the recommended. But I guess you can do fine with the 9500. Probably you have to lower some settings.

Archived